Senior Industrial IT Expert
|Maersk Drilling is looking for a Senior IT expert to be responsible for our secure connectivity solution to offshore drilling units.|
Maersk Drilling has developed a secure Connectivity solution to the Offshore Industrial Network called COIN. Part of the job responsibility is to ensure that the solution is in place on all our drilling units as well as further develop it as per requirements and technological possibilities. We are currently increasing our fleet with several new units which all will get the secure connectivity solution implemented. In the existing fleet further improvements and security measures also need to be implemented.
We are improving the design process, our vendor management and our knowledge base in this highly specialized field.
Since COIN connects to the industrial control systems, the job lies in the IT/OT convergence domain.
|We offer a challenging position in an international organization in constant development with the opportunity to further develop your skills. The position provides the chance to play an important role in a strategically important area for Maersk Drilling.|
You will be part of the Offshore IT group which is the primary contact for IT related assignments for the Drilling units and who also visit the units as part of this role.
I.e., travelling is part of the job.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrives and performs better with a healthy work-life balance.
You will work in the Maersk Drilling office in Lyngby reporting to the Head of Offshore IT.
|You will help to ensure that our units are being assessed and has the secure connectivity solution implemented. You will help to ensure strategic important knowledge is residing in Maersk Drilling. Over time the role may also encompass working as an IT Supervisor for a selected set of drilling units.|
• Develop and maintain the COIN solution in alignment with Group and Company strategies.
• Assess control and utility infrastructure, topology and vulnerabilities from a security perspective.
• Connectivity and risk review of topology drawings and system documentation and translate findings into a security solution.
• Participate in designing the offshore security architectures and ensure the design and implementation of infrastructure.
• Working with relevant parties to ensure technical security controls are included in the design.
• Work together with the security department as well as other departments on developing the design in order to optimize the platform and processes.
• Build the IT/OT knowledge in Maersk Drilling.
|Who we are looking for|
|You need to possess analytical and good technical skills as you will work broad within as well as outside the organization, and with many technical diverse systems. |
• Certified IT security specialist or possesses several years of relevant IT security experience.
• A sound knowledge of control system communication protocols is a preference.
• Knowledgeable within control systems preferable from the Drilling or the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Worked with IP networks and is familiar with routing and switching within LAN and WAN as well as implications of VSAT communication.
• You have worked with IT, Telecom and Utility Systems from a system and network perspective.
• Good interpersonal skills as the design requires to be able to communicate across the business units as well as externally with vendors etc.
• Understand 3 tier architecture and IT security for Industrial Systems.
• From previous you have experience handling projects with many stakeholders and know when to raise concerns and project risks.
• Extrovert and service minded personality.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|