Senior Consultant - Maersk Management Consulting, A.P. Moller - Maersk
|Would you like to shape the future of global trade with bright minds? |
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded management consultant always aiming for new heights?
Yes? Then, you are the one we are looking for!
|• Mentorship on Maersk culture and access to countless leadership positions across Maersk in short span of time|
• A unique opportunity to advise and build strong relationships with senior management
• Diverse project portfolio and ability to see end-to-end project cycle including implementation
• Action oriented and fast paced culture – no bureaucratic barriers against innovation
• Full integration with the clients – they are our colleagues as well!
• A base in Copenhagen with reasonable travel activity
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|• Lead critical work modules and act as a key counterpart for Maersk senior management on projects|
• Manage and lead complex work modules of consulting projects
• Coach junior team members on day-to-day consulting tasks
• Advise senior management of Maersk to develop practical solutions to business challenges and ensure buy-in
• Lead content discussions within project teams and facilitate consensus
|Who we are looking for|
|• Previous experience (2+ years) at a top-tier management consulting firm with a solid promotion track|
• Advanced verbal and written presentation, excel modelling, stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Ability to provide value adding and practical recommendations
• Ability to work across functions and engage with senior management
• Strong independent drive and goal-orientation
• Previous project experience in transportation, logistics and energy is a plus
Please attach your transcripts of records to your application – if not attached we have to reject your application.
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2021.|
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
|maersk.com||Candidates for this role are reviewed continuously and in application order, so please apply at your earliest convenience. |
| ||Maersk Management Consulting is an in-house management consultancy for the Maersk Group. Founded in 2012, Maersk Management Consulting offers a wide range of management consulting services to all business units in the Maersk Group, its primary focus being that on strategy, organisation and transformation & change management programs. Besides providing the Maersk Group with a first class project execution engine, Maersk Management Consulting also serves as a talent incubation vehicle for future Maersk Group leaders. In fact, one of our primary measures of success is the number of talents we can move to key positions in the Group. While our team is a young and dynamic team of ambitious talents from various backgrounds, giving us a very stimulating, social and fun working environment, as part of the Maersk Group its values are an integral part of how we do business.|