|Maersk Technology are growing significantly and are now recruiting for a Implementation Manager/Analyst to join our succesful team.|
The Implementation Manager/Analyst connects customers to Maersk by recommending and implementing optimized integration solutions to simplify and improve the day to day execution of the business.
If you are a self starter with career ambitions to work in a truly global team - read on!
|Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Implenetation Analyst you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Service and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
|On a Global Level the Implementation Manager/Analyst may be engaged by other regional CPI units to augment capacity shrinkages or support critical implementations.|
On a regional level the role is focused on delivering optimal integration solutions for the regional accounts or as engaged on global implementations. On large scale or highly complex implementations, the Implementation Analyst may support an Implementation Manager throughout the implementation. Implementation Managers will lead large scale or highly complex implementations, working closely with the IT Project Manager to deliver the solution on-time and on-budget.
• Perform business requirements gathering by liaising with Customer Service teams and Maersk customers
• Recommend optimal integration solutions across digital, service-oriented platforms and traditional EDI implementation
• Coordinate development, testing and deployment activities within Maersk Technology
• Ensure that a functional handbook is completed and handed over to the Support team after hyper care
• Manage relationships with Customer Service teams and Maersk customers
|Who we are looking for|
|• Proven working knowledge and experience in Logistics processes and/or applications|
• At least 5 years of working IT experience within business analysis, development or quality assurance
• Data interchange standards: X12, EDIFACT, XLM, JSON
• File transfer protocols: SFTP, SMTP, AS2, API
• Service-oriented or information management platforms: Oracle, OpenText, Axway
• Business and productivity tools
• MS Office
• Communication and Negotiation
• Project Management and Planning
• Critical thinking
• Team player
• (Desirable) Supply Chain Management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
|>||Last application date: 21 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|