Training Development and Delivery Specialist
|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MA-236087|
|At Maersk, we are accelerating our journey to become the global integrator of container logistics - and looking for team players with a strong track record in transformation to help us drive the agenda.|
We are looking for a candidate to join the E2E Process team, and more specifically our Enterprise Modelling and Training team, within a new organisational unit aimed to change the way we work.
Do you get excited by the huge potential of new technologies, and ways of working, that will help us to create new connections between people, processes and intelligent data?
Are you ready to be challenged to work cross functionally, setting new standards and playing a key role in bring our strategy into operational reality?
If, yes, then this is the job for you!
|An opportunity to join a newly created organization (Quality Enterprise Design - QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.|
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business to ensure we deliver quality products to our customers.
As Training Development and Delivery Specialist you will be working in a small team of training specialists tasked to develop and deliver top class enterprise modelling training.
The target audience for the training is significant and encompasses both - the business and the technology part of the organization.
The outcome of your work will be the enablement of the organization to design and drive E2E process landscape for scalable growth.
This is fundamental to delivering high quality integrated product offerings to our Customers.
|As Training Development and Delivery Specialist you are responsible for:|
• The delivery of scalable training designs to enable maturity of process modelling and problem solutioning: format of delivery and materials for different target audiences, in IT and business functions
• The enablement of the value proposition to materialise for the Business Enterprise Studio (BES) tool and its contents – through development and release of awareness materials and ongoing communication plans
• The support of the ongoing technical evolution of the BES tool, and proactively identify new training requirements, through insights gleaned by training of modelers
• The development of training schedules, planning and preparations with colleagues responsible for training execution.
• Coaching and effective knowledge-sharing of the capabilities of the tool
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have minimum 3+ years’ experience in training development and delivery, preferably system related and within a big international environment.|
• Strong communication and presentation skills across different stakeholder groups and levels of leadership
• Excellent written and verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
• Willingness to develop in a learning organization
• Results orientated with commitment to quality and the patience to take people along on a learning journey
• Demonstrate the Maersk value of ‘Constant Care’ (take care of today, actively prepare for tomorrow).
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 29 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|