Finance Business Partner
Copenhagen Finance Business Partner: Business Support Services
• Are you ambitious and a high performer?
• Are you intrigued by leveraging data to drive value creation?
• Are you interested to build a career and join Maersk on the journey to become the global integrator of container logistics?
• Can you combine this with an appetite for driving transparent management reporting, new ways of working in the business with insights and pushing for continuous improvement - then you are the Financial Business Partner we are looking for to join our team!
|Maersk’ SG&A team is looking for a Financial Business Partner that can co-drive our ongoing ambition to drive new levels of transparency and insight in how Maersk works with SG&A cost management. You will contribute to the daily activities and be a key part of laying out the future ways of working at Maersk as we move further on our cost transparency journey. The journey will encompass new digital platforms for Maersk to gain insight and build new ways of working as well as require an analytical mindset to support and challenge our stakeholders in the journey.|
This is a unique opportunity to build your career with hands on business experience – challenging yourself working in a truly global business with +300 offices spread across the globe and a turnover of more than USD 39bn.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|You will be an integrated part of the Maersk SG&A team; where you need to have an eye for detail while also keeping the helicopter view, thrive with collaboration across teams, have good communication skills and an interest in finance.|
Maersk SG&A team is responsible for the company wide reporting of SG&A costs. We have embarked on a Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) journey with the use of Corporate Performance Management (CPM) technology to ensure more cost transparency for decision making and for support to our stakeholders.
Your work tasks will include:
Assist with the Global SG&A reporting and holistically looking at the management reporting to our senior stakeholders
Drive and develop the CPM technologies to facilitate the further cost transparency and the ZBB tool box
Work as Finance Business Partner with analytical mindset to guide, support and challenge the organization to take value-based decisions
|Who we are looking for|
|Ideally you hold a Masters’ degree combining skillsets of Finance and Digital solutions. You have at least 3-5 years of experience. Preferably experience with developing and configuring CPM tools like Anaplan/Adaptive Insights, TMI, Hyperion, BPX etc. and have experience with architecting holistic CPM solutions with strong financial understanding of the stakeholders and purpose of which it is build.|
Furthermore, you have:
• Great analytical skillset, challenger mindset, high drive and focus on personal development.
• Preferable experience with ZBB from a previous job, as well as insights into financial modelling and forecasting
• You have a strong sense of urgency and drive to deliver quality in your work - all at the same time.
• Excellent Microsoft office software skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint for reports and presentations
• Strong English skills and can easily adapt to a multi nationality team
• You thrive with multiple stakeholders and hence feel comfortable by engaging with others
• As Maersk and the team is on a transformation journey, it is important that you are comfortable working in an environment with change.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline. You thus kindly are advised to apply as soon as possible.
|>||Last application date: 01 March 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak at email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|