Cloud Compliance Engineer
|Working with the Cloud Governance area you will be at the forefront of our Compliance capabilities. Your focus will be in enabling our key objective of “Bringing visibility of cloud compliance across core metrics in architecture, security, FinOps and UDM through a common compliance engine.”|
From tooling/capability definition through to establishing compliance metrics for enablement in the engine.
You will be part of the core Cloud Centre of Excellence team, an agile team building core capabilities on Cloud hyperscalers Azure & GCP as well as vendor specific clouds.
|We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk T&L offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, Spain and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. |
- Support Governance lead in establishing a compliance squad including compliance standards owners, engineering and product teams.
- Working with the compliance squad, establish the architecture and toolset for a cloud compliance engine.
- Working the compliance squad, establish the compliance metrics for use within the engine.
- Enable the compliance metrics within our engine.
- Enable APIs and reporting from the engine to allow product teams and standards owners to via compliance state.
- Define and develop integrations into Cloud Hosting providers and management tools to feed into the compliance engine.
- Support and refine top level policies for audit/enforcement in Cloud Hosting providers including Azure.
- Working in sprints, break down work into actionable items which drive incremental improvements in our compliance capabilities.
|Who we are looking for|
|An experienced Cloud engineer within compliance space, coming either from Large Enterprise or small start-up. Certified in Azure; Google; ITIL, PRINCE2, TOGAF is a plus… |
Technical skills: (Multiple)
- Public cloud experience (Azure, Google, AWS)
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud compliance.
- Experience in Cloud Governance, security.
- Broad knowledge of Public Cloud Hosting offerings.
- Powershell, and .Net
- SCRUM/agile development
- DevOps Practices
- Be open, brave and trusted in behaviour and conversations to drive the right outcomes.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Work collaboratively with the other teams to drive the right outcome.
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills with people at all levels across the organisation
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks well
- Have a desire to work and succeed as part of a team
|>||Last application date: 21 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|