|As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the design build of self-service capabilities and practices as well as the supporting tool-chain to achieve our goal of building first-class cloud based services. |
You will be part of the core Cloud Centre of Excellence team, an agile team building core capabilities on Cloud technology like Azure, IBM Cloud, GCP etc.. Focus will be on time-to-market and accelerating the business in delivering digital innovation.
|We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk T&L offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Denmark, United Kingdom, USA, Philippines, Spain and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. |
|• Establish first-class Cloud native Operational Excellence|
• Develop a baseline for cloud self-service maintenance.
• Help teams across Maersk to build skills and share experience.
• Work out blueprints and patterns for reliability management for both IaaS, Paas and SaaS based hosting options.
• Lead and contribute to the evolution of DevOps in Maersk
• Establish proper tooling for cloud service monitoring across multiple cloud providers
• Contribute for the integration of application performance monitoring practices and tools.
• Develop organisational learnings within your area of expertise.
• Ensure “Secure By Design” practices are widely adopted.
• Be a cloud evangelist to help others realize the value of modern cloud capabilities.
• Support new ways of work like Agile Development, DevOps practices and hackathons.
• Cross-vertical support and alignment on solution architecture
• Document designs as part of sprints, easing up transition into Operations.
The Cloud Engineer will help and influence others, which includes the following responsibilities:
• Live and promote our company values
• Support and hold your leaders accountable for delivering results and ensure alignment in achievements across teams
• Ensure cross-organizational collaboration and allocate the necessary resources to enable innovation, improvements and co-creation of value with our customers
• Optimize your organization to be prepared for the future
• Develop your leaders’ business and leadership capabilities to perform efficiently
|Who we are looking for|
- Experienced Cloud Architect, coming either from Large Enterprise or small start-up. Certified in AWS; Azure, ,ITIL, PRINCE2, TOGAF is a plus…
Technical skills: (Multiple)
- Public cloud experience (Azure, Google, AWS)
- SCRUM/agile development
- DevOps Practices
- Powershell or Python, .Net
- Broad infrastructure knowledge around network, storage, network and security.
- Experience in Cloud security.
- PaaS service in Azure, AWS, Google
- Multi-cloud service models
- Automation practices
- Kubernetes or Service Fabric
- General understanding about database technologies
- Code re-use and documentation
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Work collaboratively with the company’s other IT infrastructure teams
- Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills with people at all levels across the organisation
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks well
- Have a desire to work and succeed as part of a team
|>||Last application date: 28 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|