E2E Product Management, New Products Lead
|At Maersk, we are accelerating our journey to become the global integrator of container logistics - and looking for talented team players to help us drive the agenda.|
We are looking for a candidate to join the E2E Product Management team within a new organisational unit aimed to change the way we work.
Do you want to be part of a very ambitious program to fundamentally change Maersk to deliver higher quality products to our customers and higher levels of consistency in delivering high value outcomes from our investments?
Are you ready to be challenged to work cross functionally, setting new standards and playing a key role in driving the prioritisation agenda?
|An opportunity to join a newly created organization (QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.|
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business and deliver quality products to our customers.
Maersk is transforming our business and choosing the right investments is an important enabler for the change.
The E2E Product Management, New Products Lead is a senior role that will define and implement the processes, tools and governance for developing new products across Maersk Ocean as well as Logistics & Services business.
You will work with Maersk commercial teams to ensure appropriate use of product development processes, frameworks and decisions gateways. You will define and chair a product board which will take decisions on products to add (NPI) or sunset (EOL). The decisions will align across Maersk
|As E2E Product Management, New Products Lead you are responsible for:|
• Define and own product definition methodology across Maersk enterprise
• Define and own product development methodology across Maersk enterprise
• Work closely with Product Owners to develop Maersk next generation products
• Facilitate cross functional product definition activities during early design phases – ensuring we strongly support an innovation agenda as well as progress as effectively and efficiently as possible
• Architect cross functional elements of new products and major changes to existing products – ensuring alignment across key business areas and key product development contributors
• Define and manage product definition gateway reviews through implementing a product board structure supporting the integrator strategy, the product portfolio strategy and Technology / IT development plans.
The role is directly linked to Maersk’s ability to succeed with our global integrator of container logistics strategy. You will report to the newly established function of E2E Product Management that is part of a transformation organization reporting directly to Maersk CEO, Søren Skou.
The E2E Product Management, New Products Lead will have significant exposure to senior and executive management, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a wide range of stakeholders across the global organisation.
The position will head up a team of experienced Product Managers
|Who we are looking for|
|• +10 years of product management experience with one of the global leading product management companies – preferably from a best-in-class product management organization|
• C-level proven product leader with extensive experience developing market innovative products; has driven the strategic, technical and market-based decision required to build successful products
• Transportation, logistics or supply chain management industry experience is a preference
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple complex programs across a global organization
• Has a successful track record of driving continuous improvements
• Cross-functional experience – has worked closely with marketing, sales, services, delivery and customers to business needs for effective decision making
• Apply a disciplined approach to product development, considering market research, competitive data, key trends and profit probability
• Provide thought leadership on methods to identify and prioritize product initiatives in order to develop and continuously professionalize Maersk product management standards
• Act as a conduit for best practice, shaping, deploying and implementing structures for product management excellence
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2020.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com All the way.
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|