SCM Customer Care Manager
|TemaLocalCustomer Service||Ref.: ML-229514|
|Maersk Ghana is looking to hire a SCM Customer CARE Manager to join or team, He/she will be responsible to Deliver a superior Customer experience to SCM customers, proactively identify issues and mitigate them ensuring they are resolved quickly, Coach motivate and build a high performing team, Lead by example, inspire and energize their team, Closely collaborate with other teams within and across Area/DOC, actively build strong relationships with customers|
|• We offer you exciting opportunities to work with a variety of Supply Chain Management Customers at the mega-carrier company-Maersk.|
• International and challenging working environment which enhance your capabilities
• Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
• Enhancing personal skills.
• Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers' expectations.
• Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
• Successful candidate will also be exposed to new tools that enhance collaboration across the globe and an understanding of creating sustainable value for customers.
|• Coaching and lead managers / team leaders|
• Drive transformations and change management projects in the CSO.
• Ensuring team adheres to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s.
• Support onboarding of new team members
• Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires
• Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
• Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Service
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business-related field|
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role or shipping/logistics industry broadly
• Experience in Freight Forwarding or Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage
• Supply Chain Management Business understanding
• Must have a Customer Centric and Proactive Mindset
• Fluent in English both written and verbal communication.
• MS office – especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Possess presentation skills (able to highlight challenges and possibilities to stakeholders proactively)
• Good in problem solving skill with an open mind to go the extra mile.
• Proven ability to manage changes and innovate
• A team player while taking responsibility for team and own performance
• An effective time manager who is able to under little or no supervision
|>||Last application date: 01 December 2019.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|