Analysts Team Lead
|Due to substantial sustained growth, Maersk Technology are recruiting an Analyst Team Leader to join our successful team.|
You will be responsible for driving the team towards the successful technical delivery of features via requirements, analysis, testing and data analytics. You will also manages a global multi discipline and multi-function team of analysts whilst being accountable for translation of business requirements, test specifications, process engineering
If this sounds like you - then read on!
|Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Analysts Team Lead, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Product Services and Engineering, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and im-plementing new ways of working.
• Responsible for driving the team towards the successful technical delivery of features via requirements, analysis, testing and data analytics
• Manages a global multi discipline and multi-function team of analysts
• Accountable for translation of business requirements, test specifications, process engineering
• Ensuring business analysis activities are followed thoroughly for project and product activities
• Providing recommendations to the stakeholders on development selection and solution with taking into account any cross-functional impact
• Ensuring testing strategy is in place and followed for project and product activities
• Driving, reviewing and approving artefacts, documentation, blueprints where applicable for product and/or project activities
• Creating and implementing strategy how to retrieve, process and provide various data for product and project activities within Integrations Domain.
• Accountable for analytics and reporting for Integration towards stakeholders from all levels/functions to ensure relevant status updates are done timely and accurately
• Accountable for various insightful and forward thinking data analytics to be used for relevant product management activities and decisions
• Ensuring the right level of functional and business knowledge in the team (trainings, knowledge sharing etc.)
• Ensure appropriate standards and quality are maintained
• Optimizes existing processes on analysis, testing and analytic capabilities and drive initiatives to help meet the business and technology objectives
• Appropriately embracing new and emerging technologies and solutions to ensure that the product remains relevant, keep up to date with current trends in analytic techniques
• Participating in Community of Practice
• Build strong collaborative relationships with technical and business stakeholders.
• Influencing the Product Delivery Leads to ensure that the team is appropriately designed, size and staffed accordingly
• Drive agile thinking and ways of working to maximize collaboration and value creation
|Who we are looking for|
• 5+ years of experience in multiple IT areas including processes, analysis, testing and data analytics in complex, cross application environment
• Exposure to project delivery lifecycle within different roles working with various stakeholders
• Agile/Scrum and waterfall methodology usage
• EDI and API Integrations experience preferred and/or working knowledge of internal Maersk applications and processes
• Requirements Management and Analysis
• Process knowledge, experience in different processes and/or solutions
• Test Management
• Data Analytics
• Change management and implementation
• Cost/benefit, project and product business context
• Exposure to project delivery lifecycle within different roles
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• In-depth understanding of agile/ iterative software development methodologies
• Managing people, motivating, mentoring and coaching
• Strong communication and advisory skills, stakeholder management
• Strong interpersonal skills/personal impact, negotiation and buy-in
• Innovative, proactive, results-driven and highly motivated
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities, works well under pressure, can work independently
• Ability to work part of global and virtual team,
• Familiar with key tool sets (HPQC/ Jira / Confluence/ Power BI)
|>||Last application date: 29 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|