Product Owner - 4PL
|Pick a point on the globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. |
Already a leader in shipping and logistics industries, Maersk ambition is to become the global integration of container logistics and it is actively growing its Logistic and Services organization, which will be the core source of growth and innovation in the company.
With 4PL covering all geographies, all modes and all providers it sits right in the heart of being an integrator.
It is the next generation of supply chain outsourcing where a customer hands over responsibility and accountability for managing their supply chain, including all their third party-logistics service providers and the product is well aligned with the Maersk Strategy
The global team is driving the development of the product for a fast growing market segment using the best practices of product development, agile principles and customer insights to build a product that remains responsive to the market while offering a strong value proposition to the customers.
Join us today to become part of this journey.
|• The opportunity to be part of a fast growing product and Maersk success story|
• The chance to participate in the developments of existing products as well as the next generation 4PL platform
• An environment fostering personal and professional growth, where we challenge each other daily to create better and more innovative solutions for our customers
• An open, dynamic and fast paced global work environment, where we embrace change as an opportunity
• The chance to grow closer to our customers, listening to them and working tirelessly to deliver true value for them
|As Product Owner your key responsibility will be to ensure that we have a product which suits market and customer needs, delivering a solid valid proposition to the customer, while ensuring the product is ‘future’ proof i.e. staying up with market needs. |
You will work on activities related to incident management, problem management, change management, and release management involving multiple BI technologies.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Ensure that the customer requests are translated into a functioning product, from conceptualization to execution
• Collect requirements from within the organization, communicate product priorities and roadmap to all relevant internal stakeholders and continuously take charge of prioritizing requirements
• Closely collaborate with IT to ensure requirements are met when these are handed to IT and you are responsible for delivery in line with roadmap
• Closely collaborate with other existing product teams to leverage existing set ups as well as creating new concepts and value propositions
• Drive product testing activities
• Develop product knowledge management
|Who we are looking for|
|• 4PL knowledge with experience from the industry and broader supply chain or as a minumum Supply Chain Management knowledge |
• Ability to take and drive a strategic view, synthetizing insights into concrete actions
• Flair for technology and a interest to pioneer new product offerings
• A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills i English; both written and verbal
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and collaborate across functions and geographies
• Comfortable with ambiguity and confidence to seek knowledge from stakeholders across a broad international organisation.
• Pragmatic and solution oriented, able to think innovatively to solve problems
|>||Last application date: 30 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment specialist Daria Monika Lyszczak on Daria.Lyszczak@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|