EDI Project Manager
|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MA-218970|
|Maersk are recruiting for a talented Project Manager to join our EDI team, to take full ownership of project including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design & build, communication and contractual deliverables. |
Youwill manage multiple workstreams, sub-projects and project resources including subcontractors within a global multi discipline and multi-function organization
In this exciting area, typical project characteristics include
O Total budget up to USD 500K, duration up to 12 months
O Strategic Project, High-ROI funding categories, Product Management, Small Enhancement or small budget, IT Housekeeping
If you are looking for a career move, then this could be the role for you.
|Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Project Manager you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
|• Accountable for overall project or multiple workstreams|
• Detailed Analysis & Sizing of project team
• Establishing and managing effective communications with the stakeholders
• Full project reporting and tracking
• Risk, issue and dependency management
• Ensuring delivery to the project plan and budget
• Planning, organizing, motivating and controlling project resources including subcontractors and procedures, budget management
• Participating in project governance
• Maintaining service levels in accordance with project SLAs
• Managing transition to support organization / model
• Ensuring appropriate standards and quality are maintained
• Owns, monitors and optimizes existing processes and drives initiatives to help meet the business objectives
• Comply and participate in project governance
|Who we are looking for|
|Required experience |
• Greater than 5 years of IT experience and/or Project Management or Delivery Management in a complex, cross application environment
• Typical previous roles include Project Coordination, Product Owner or other Management level Application roles.
• EDI & Integrations experience prefferred, or working knowledge of the internal Maersk applications and business systems.
• Agile/Scrum or Prince2, PMP certification preferred; evidence of previous methodology usage required. Jira experience preferred
• Project planning (e.g. MS Project, Gannt, Milestone, PERT, WBS)
• Modelling, estimation and calculation
• Project Schedule and Cost Management
• Project Execution, Scoping
• Issue -, Change - and Decision log
• Risk Analysis and Management, Contingency Planning
• Program & Portfolio Management
• In depth understanding of iterative software development
• Quality Assurance
• Project Reporting and Governance
• Change Management and Implementation
• Requirements Management
• Resource Planning and Management
• Project Transition to Production
• Resistance Management
• Cost / Benefit
|>||Last application date: 09 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|