Operations Delivery Manager, Svitzer
|Mærsk Technology is on a transformational journey towards becoming ‘the trusted partner’ to the business. Being the delivery manager for the operations area in Svitzer you will have a unique opportunity to directly support and influence this journey towards one of our brands. |
If you are passionate about bridging IT to business and fulfilled by engaging with stakeholders to optimize the value and benefits of the applications they are using – keep reading.
|An exciting and attractive career in an ambitious environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. |
Joining Maersk Technology will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization. As Operations Delivery Manager for Svitzer you will gain broad business knowledge within the operations area as well as deep understanding of the applications and how these support the Svitzer business.
Svitzer is a separate business unit in Maersk and this gives you a fantastic opportunity to build a network in the wider Maersk Technology organization as well as being very close to the business in one of the smaller brands of Maersk.
Being part of a team maturing application management lifecycle and supporting IT processes in Svitzer, dealing with complexity, competent colleagues, demanding customers and responsive suppliers all over the world in a truly global company.
|You will be overall responsible for the application portfolio within the Operations domain in Svitzer, currently consisting of Health & Safety (HMS), Technical maintenance & procurement (Sertica) and Crew Rostering and Absence Management (COAST) systems. You will be working closely with stakeholders at various levels of the organization in the Operations area.|
• Partner with relevant business process owner (BPO) and business stakeholders discussing improvement ideas and planning future enhancements based on business needs forming the roadmap for the applications
• Ensure appropriate governance for and drive change boards
• Facilitate road mapping process with BPOs and ensure roadmaps are created and maintained for the Operations area as well as aligned and communicated to the IT portfolio manager
• Assist on business cases, project charters and benefit realization where relevant on new ideas for projects or products in the portfolio in close collaboration with the IT portfolio manager
• Serve as subject matter expert regarding Svitzer business processes, which make use of the HMS and Sertica applications towards Maersk Technology colleagues and vendors (both from a support and development/change perspective), e.g., when projects are changing areas of the IT landscape and need input on the impact relevant to the applications
• Approve major system configurations/development and manage all system changes
• Act as escalation point for service managers for complex application incidents or problems and support in troubleshooting in the application to find a solution
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate holds an IT/Computer Science degree and a minimum of three years of working experience in Application Lifecycle Management and road mapping, preferably in a business facing IT role.|
• Good understanding of application management from governance to operation.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand technically complex issues and transform these into business language
• High personal drive.
• Result-oriented and Proactive.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to develop strong business relationships with people in the organization of varying levels of technical knowledge
• Vendor and project management.
• Fluent in both oral and written English
We are looking for an energetic person with an optimistic nature, a collaborative mindset and good sense of humor, who wants to be part of a multicultural team. You are willing to learn and keep abreast of the latest in IT processes and systems.
|>||Last application date: 05 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: .
|svitzer.com||For more than 175 years, Svitzer has been providing customised marine services to clients worldwide. Our diverse and purpose built fleet of 400+ vessels operates in more than 40 countries, providing tailored solutions in harbour, terminal and offshore towage as well as in salvage operations. The cornerstone of our business is an unconditional respect for each other and the world we live in. To achieve this, Svitzer sets the highest standards of training and knowledge in our industry, and encourages a culture of safety, innovation, and entrepreneurship amongst its employees. We stand ready to provide safety and support at sea.|