Student Assistant - Corporate Real Estate Management
|The CREM team works with a highly diverse portfolio of projects, incl. office lease negotiation, workplace design, property sale and investments and HQ development for BU’s. Thus you will have a chance to apply and grow your real estate interest and knowhow from working on challenging real life projects with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, i.e. country and finance managers, real estate brokers, architects, lawyers etc.|
The work is characterized by linking corporate/BU strategy with possibilities in the different markets. This means that the position offers an excellent opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge and increase your work experience and business knowhow.
Employees in the team come from various backgrounds and this creates an exciting platform for development and knowledge sharing. There is an informal tone and you will receive support and coaching from manager and team members. You can also expect to participate in formal training courses on e.g. negotiation, project management or stakeholder management.
The position is based in Copenhagen, but some travel is to be expected. We offer flexible working hours, especially in exam periods.
|As a Student Assistant in CREM you will be part of a challenging and fast moving environment, where you will be exposed to real estate projects around the world.|
You will have the chance to gain valuable experience and a broad network within the entire company, and be part of a team that has top level exposure in the Maersk Group.
|You will have an active role in running projects related to real estate for different BU’s across the globe. You will have significant responsibility from early on and will be held accountable the same way as any other team member.|
There is significant room to grow and take on more responsibility in areas where you thrive as you gradually become more familiar with the business.
As Student Assistant you are fully responsible for own workstreams and you will be exposed to a variety of tasks e.g.:
• Solving complex business problems related to real estate in a timely and professional manner together with team members, which means being able to quickly get acquainted with new markets and stakeholders
• Conducting market and financial analysis and effectively communicating the conclusions
• Assisting in strategy development and produce impactful presentations
• Assisting in the execution of team meetings and various events
for the CREM team
• Acting as the CREM focal point on the applied process and
project management tool
• Being responsible for maintenance and development of intranet site and Excel based tools
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for candidates with a track record of high performance:|
• Ideally you have approx. 2-3 years left of your studies in the field of
business or civil engineering
• You have an excellent academic performance as a top 10% performer – and more importantly, you have independent drive, are goal
orientated and want to make a difference
• You are able to work under pressure and quickly adopt to
changes and new challenges
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, hence you
are service minded and can build rapport with people on all levels
• You find that leadership comes naturally to you and you are used to
standing out in a positive way
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit thriving on assuming responsibility
and achieving results independently and as part of a team – project
management, individually or in teams, is at the core of all work in CREM
• You are comfortable with Excel based analysis and are able to
transform conclusions into key messages
• You have an international mindset and are ready to utilize foreign
• You have a positive approach towards handling basic and more
complex project tasks
• You can comfortably live the values of the Maersk Group; Constant Care, Humbleness, Uprightness, Our Employees, Our Name
• If you have previous experience within real estate it is an advantage,
but not a prerequisite
|>||Last application date: 31 July 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak at email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|