Change Management Partner for the Maersk Fleet
|CopenhagenLocalCommunication/Stakeholder Relations||Ref.: MA-217342|
|In Maersk Line, Fleet Management & Technology (FM&T) has launched a series of key programmes to ensure the continuous improvement of our vessel operations. FM&T is amongst other things responsible for the management and daily vessel operations of Maersk Line’s owned fleet, including the ex-Hamburg Sud vessels. |
This includes management of around 350 vessels and approximately 12,000 seafarers, and the responsibility for an annual OPEX budget of over USD 900m.
For our newly established Crew Engagement & Business Process team, we are looking for a strong Business Change Lead to help drive successful implementation of key projects and ensure crew engagement with same.
|The Crew Engagement & Business Process team has two primary focus areas: |
• Handling the change process during development and implementation of key projects delivered by FM&T to ensure effective impact in the organisation
• Developing and implementing structures and routines that will enable productive collaboration on day to day operational matters between our seafarers on board the vessels and shore departments
The team is in this way critical to the success and sustainability of our transformation and the relationship between our shore staff and crew.
As Business Change Lead, you will drive the change management and communication efforts to ensure effective and impactful change on selected projects ranging anywhere from technical installations and compliance to human resources and leadership development.
To make the intentions of the project come alive, you will have to work with a range of stakeholders across our global organization, from staff and senior management ashore to our seafarers in the frontline.
To get the right traction in decision making it is crucial that stakeholders are engaged and aware, and while running the transformation agenda, you will always need to consider the engagement of our crew a significant part of the decision process.
|You will be responsible for defining, developing and executing all change management related activities for a selection of projects targeting primarily our seafarers and vessels, and for challenging how we constantly drive better collaboration and relations between our shore departments and crew.|
For the projects assigned to you, you will be responsible for leading, planning and coordinating all project communication and change management activities to ensure all relevant stakeholders receive the necessary information at the right time and are optimally prepared and guided through the change, thus ensuring successful acceptance of the projects throughout the organisation.
As such, some of your daily tasks will be:
• Defining the necessary change management approaches for different stakeholder groups
• Planning, coordination, delivery and governance of all project communication
• Providing project communications and change management support to project leads
• Supporting all project team members in their respective communication efforts
• Creating high quality communication material in a timely manner
• Preparing the organisation for change and ensuring business stability is maintained throughout the projects
• Driving collaboration and engagement across FM&T
At the same time, you are expected to involve yourself sufficiently in the projects to understand the underpinning drivers and logics for you to be able to both partner with and challenge the project teams in their solution designs and ensure optimum implementation.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have minimum 3 years of experience with change management, project communication, and stakeholder management|
• You have solid experience in driving senior stakeholder engagement from a change management perspective
• You have a high degree of assertiveness and can effectively work with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
• You have proven your ability to independently prioritise tasks and drive the change agenda
• You are positive and outgoing by nature, have a high drive and are known for your ability to overcome obstacles
• You have excellent planning, presentation and communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English is a must
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
|>||Last application date: 31 July 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|