Scandinavia SCM Implementation Manager
|Aarhus NLocalSupply Chain/Logistics Operations||Ref.: ML-195823|
|Our Scandinavia SCM (Supply Chain Management) Customer Implementation Team are responsible for the implementation of significant new business wins into the daily business environment whilst working closely with our new customers, Sales, Key Account Managers, Procurement and Customer Service Management.|
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our team and assume a key role as SCM Implementation Manager in our company’s future development together with our customers. Maersk’s strategic themes closely relates to the responsibility of our Implementation Management team, i.e. elevate Supply Chain Solutions and Lead Digital Innovation.
The position offers the opportunity to play a key role in the development of the global Maersk Implementation environment and methodology, where we are providing the best end-to-end customer experience through effective solutions that are integrated into the Maersk Supply Chain Management systems and global operation. The position provides the right candidate with an opportunity to develop a personal business understanding across geographies and products as well as strong project management skills.
|Maersk is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. At Maersk, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different opportunities to support your career aspirations. |
Our global network provides you exposure, visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn, develop and explore your skills.
Our SCM Customer Implementation Managers lead large scale multi-faceted projects globally, that both add value and create competitive advantage for our clients’ business, whilst driving additional revenue streams into the Maersk organization.
We are also responsible for creating an environment of innovation and rapid response to both active and new client’s needs based on a deep awareness of their business and the logistics business from both a tactical and strategic perspective.
You become part of our Scandinavia Customer Implementation Team and report to our Head of Customer Implementation Marie Lojakt. You are based either in our Aarhus or Gothenburg office.
|• Lead global and local SCM Implementation Projects |
• Prepare and maintain Implementation Project Plans
• Manage customers relationships and internal stakeholders
• Make sure we deliver what was agreed with customer
• Make sure we deliver accordingly to set targets
• Accountable for leading global SCM Implementation teams work for your Customer Implementation projects
• Close collaboration with global our IT Team throughout developing and deploying the IT integration with the customer
• Support distribution of information/collecting of data
• Communication on project status to key stakeholders as per agreed project governance
• Responsible for Change and Risk management
• Conduct Implementation exit meeting and wrap up of project with lessons learnt.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the logistics industry including international Supply Chain Management. Previous operational experience with Key Accounts is considered an advantage|
• Proven background in project management and leading large scale global implementations, with proficiency in project management tools including e.g. MS Project as well as Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of operational platforms including global and local applications, with good IT and EDI understanding and capabilities
• Experienced in persuasion and negotiation with a demonstrable record of delivering mutually beneficial compromises
• Wide geographical experience an advantage
• Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
• Willingness to travel
• Self-driven with ability to structure work to ensure delivery on short term tasks whilst maintaining momentum on long-term strategic items
• Passion, initiative and drive to continuously develop and work with creativity and innovation
• Excellent communication skills with comfort in working with and presenting to all levels of external and internal parties
• Strong problem-solving skills, sense of urgency, process mindset and customer service skills
• Financial, commercial and operational acumen
|>||Last application date: 18 January 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Przemyslaw.Reding@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|