Sales Support Coordinator
|Aarhus NLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-193170|
|Do you like being organised? Do you like processes and be part of the sales organisation? |
Then keep on reading as this might be an opportunity for you. We are always looking for talented employees who can contribute to the already great teams and to the success of the company.
|We are offering an exciting opportunity for those who are looking to work in a dynamic business environment where every day is a different day. Our work envirionment is characterised by high pace, diversity and great opportunity for personal development.|
We offer opportunities for creating valuable relations with customers and colleagues around the world.You will be part of an existing team of experienced and knowledgeable colleagues within sales support and the rest of our organisation.
|Account Management and Process Tasks|
- Work closely with external sales to plan and schedule various tasks timely such as filing and maintaining customer contracts, freetime, VIP, credit agreements, commitments, working in Salesforce, etc
- Coordinating and working closely with different Global Service Centres and stakeholders with high levels of engagement
Attention to Details/Problem Solver
- Have in-depth knowledge of sales processes and support the sales representatives as advisors to meet a customer's contractual needs
- Able to keep oneself up-to-date and adapt with the latest changes
- Be highly engaged in giving suggestions on sales process improvements
- Ensuring timely filing and no filing errors that will impact customer invoices
- Resolving sales disputes and able to identify root cause of disputes to avoid future occurence
- Able to think critically and rationally on resolving issues relating to sales.
- Actively participate in relevant internal meetings and work cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Participate in joint sales visit with relevant sales representative.
|Who we are looking for|
- You can communicate in both English and Danish fluently.
- You possess a passion for processes and structure.
- You have a strong sense of detail and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- You are a problem solver and a team player.
- You are not afraid to say your opinion aloud and challenge status quo.
- You are able to prioritise tasks and manage your own time effectively.
- You are comfortable communicating with different stakeholders internally and externally on a daily basis.
- You enjoy being part of a global community and work to your best ability to achieve customer satisfaction.
So if you have what it takes, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Simply click on the apply button at the top of the page to create your profile and apply.
|>||Last application date: 07 December 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Reding, Przemyslaw Cyprian.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|