Agile Coach - Enterprise Products/Solutions
|If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and ever-changing environment, developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.|
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses at T&L, we are looking for ways to transform the way we engage and deliver value to our customers.
In order to help with this transformation, we are looking for passionate Agile coaches who have worked with international enterprise teams and help deliver large enterprise products/solutions.
|Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As an Agile Coach you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
|Reporting to the Head of Agile Transformation, you will serve as an Agile Coach supporting the multiple programmes of Transport & Logistics.|
• Be a servant-leader involved in the coaching of the cross-cultural and cross-functional Agile teams.
• Be comfortable coaching stakeholders at various levels on best practice Lean-Agile principles and values and the chosen operational models for Agile teams in T&L. The stakeholders include Scrum Masters, Product Management, Agile team, Portfolio owners as well as leaders.
• Key contributor to the Agile transformation roadmap
• Ensure the adoption of Agile practices across the strategic initiatives and the underlining programs by collaborating with the Governances and Assurance teams
• Contribute to the development and adoption of the Agile Governance Standards and Tools to be used in Maersk Transport and Logistics
• Facilitate the discussion amongst senior stakeholders on Agile subjects
• Facilitate the product strategy and alignment meetings
• Advice Senior Stakeholders on Agile at scale methods and processes
• Facilitate organizational learning via a variety of feedback loops and retrospective findings to foster continuous improvement
|Who we are looking for|
|We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:|
• Experience working as an Agile coach
• Experience with Agile Project Management Tools including Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
• Ability to mentor and coach enterprise programs and teams in agile processes and tools
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving
• Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments
• Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution between sprint team members and Product Owners
• Communicate clearly
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams.
• A pragmatist who understands the challenges involved in a large transformation and be willing to bear the short-term pain involved with the sights set on the longer-term value deliver
• Agile coach with at least 2 years playing a key role in at least one large transformation program
• Certified Scrum Professional
• Certified Scrum Master
• Certified Product Owner
• Coaching certifications
• Certified Product Owner
• Knowledge of one or more Scaled Agile frameworks
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|