Test Engineer/Developer in Test
|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally. Join us as we re-think what technology can do.|
Due to substantial growth, Maersk Line are hiring for a Test Engineer to join our highly successful team. Working as a member of an Agile development team you will work within a cross functional teams (API /
Microservices, UI and DevOps) to develop existing and newtesting libraries and frameworks covering functional and / or performance test automation.
The is an exciting opportunity for a professional tester looking to work in a global company and really grow their career.
|Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As Test Engineer, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.|
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
By choosing Maersk, you join not only for the role, but for a career. From here your path may take you towards extended responsibilities within Application Development, IT Delivery or IT Leadership.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organisation that delivers business value through automation, standardisation and innovation. We believe in empowerment where each of us takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working.
|• Develop automated tests, framework and solutions across the test lifecycle and in turn support the rapid create and development of automated tests for integrated in CI/CD pipeline.|
• Working within an Agile environment with TDD and BDD to challenge and improve testing coverage as well as dependencies and outcomes.
• Work with the wider Maersk Testing Community to share experiences and ensure a coordinated and mutually supportive approach to automation across Maersk IT.
• Participating in decision-making regarding the integration of software packages and programmes to support Test Automation.
• Support continuous improvement of the automation capability with the teams by proposing enhancements based on testing need and/or industry advances.
|Who we are looking for|
|• 3+ years Test Automation experience from an Agile background within an ecommerce environment using BDD and/or TDD methods.|
• Experience of translating a business need into a robust and integrated test solution.
• Development automation frameworks and scripts across multiple testing levels and technologies, ideally against Microservices architecture.
• Experience working alongside 3rd party partners and suppliers in an onshore/offshore model.
• Experience of working with test wider internal and external test communities to develop shared and common test automation approaches.
Experience working in the transportation industry or related field with solid understanding of the platforms and processes involved
|>||Last application date: 31 October 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kulak at Katarzyna.Kulak@maersk.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – re-gardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|