Student Assistant, Communication
|Copenhagen KHourly/Part timeAdministration/Facility Management||Ref.: ML-181696|
|Maersk Communication is looking for a dedicated and ambitious student assistant to help us lift our administrative services to a new level. |
Can you think one step ahead and master process excellence?
This might be an opportunity for you.
|Maersk Communication is a centrally placed, vibrant department. We manage the reputation and position of the Maersk Group, and provide direction and support for the business. |
As a student in Maersk Communication you will get responsibility for various tasks while at the same time gain insight into global systems and processes.
You will join a dynamic team of 30 skilled and dedicated communication specialists based at Esplanaden, Copenhagen.
You will be anchored in our administration team but also work across our Internal Communication and Branding teams.
Work hours are flexible and we expect you to work approx. 20 hours per week.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
|Your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:|
• Assist with daily maintenance of the office including ordering office supplies, assist with IT requests etc.;
• Organize and maintain our branding archive, storerooms and stock of promotional items;
• Update and maintain department guidelines, charts and lists;
• Assist with onboarding and off boarding;
Communication and branding tasks:
• Help develop build new ways of working across;
• Assist with planning and organizing of events, seminars and meetings;
• Work with the team behind the Maersk Post magazine;
• Support and direct organization to team on brand related matters
• Support and handle merchandise items with Senior Brand Manager
|Who we are looking for|
|Our ideal candidate has finished his/her Bachelor degree and is starting a Master’s degree in Communication, journalism, language or business administration after the summer. |
You have some relevant work experience, e.g. from a previous student position, and you are fluent in spoken and written English.
As a person, you are
• Friendly, outgoing and service minded;
• Structured, organized and process-oriented with an eye
• A “self-starter” who takes initiative and actively seeks personal responsibility without waiting to be asked;
• A team player who understands the importance of supporting your colleagues;
• Particularly careful in working with details;
• Able to keep calm and maintain high level of service in stressful situations.
|>||Last application date: 19 August 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|