Finance Business Partner HQ Facility Management
|Business Finance (BF) is the focal point in Maersk Line for management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, performance management, and finance related business support that ensure decisions are considered from a cost, and strategy.|
The Business Finance Partner support business decisions leaders by providing and structuring financial and non-financial data. Assists in assessing best alternative strategies and provides various insights.
|An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with highly-professional teams, where a focused finance professional who is looking to take responsibility and make a difference will be highly valued and recognized.|
The Job Purpose is to:
• Take an active role in designing plans for improving Corporate Security, Crises & Headquarters Facility Management (HQFM) performance and objectives on cross functional basis. Ensure high quality analytical support.
• Work with senior members of Corporate Security, Crises & HQFM; specially with Head of Corporate Security, Crises & HQ FM, to proactively improve performance and create alignment between the overall strategy set by APM-M and HQFM.
• Based on standardized MLOS data (Maersk Line Operating System), act as a facilitator to analyses and challenge performance, ensure shortfalls in performance and opportunities for high performance are uncovered and that robust benefit tracking is in place.
The role will be an integral part of the HQFM management team and with dotted lines to Head of Corporate Security, Crises & HQ FM and reporting to Finance to the Head of Finance Fleet Management and Technology.
• Take an active part in the Finance Business Partner forum (over 20 Business Finance colleagues in Fleet Management and Technology) thereby ensuring that best practices are shared and applied to constantly raise the bar for value adding Finance Business Partnering
• Ensure decision making is based on robust data and is underpinned by logical assumptions.
|•Executes analysis and interprets financial and non-information to drive performance for the team|
• Supports business decision making and performance management by performing value add analysis, management reporting, deep dive analysis, performance management reporting and financial forecasts. Ensures that each action can be measured on a concrete outcome.
•Undertake Business Partnering with key stakeholders. Communicate and drive performance throughout the organization using standard reports to ensure everyone has the same understanding of the performance.
•Prepares projects, reports and presentations
•Drives cost conscious mindset
•Owns financial process to create transparency in cost
•May assist in projects and performance such as competitor benchmarking
• MLOS: Being the anchor point for driving an optimal structure for MLOS to ensure content is highly focused on key performance metrics that triggers relevant actions and plans for improvement. Responsible for providing required data and analytics for weekly/monthly flow of MLOS including OPRs.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate:|
•Holds a Master degree in Finance or Economics. You hold 5+ years of work experience from positions within finance, management reporting, financial planning and analysis, performance management, management and/or strategy consultancy, business development, or equivalent.
•You are an extroverted team player with strong communication skills enabling you to engage and influence stakeholders, it is key to have the ability to influence without authority. Strong interpersonal savvy and an eye for finding common ground and addressing performance issues in a positive though firm manner.
•We expect you to have an 'analytic mind-set' and capable of executing analyses in financial and analytical tools.
•You have a unique ability to address complex and large amounts of data – and digest them into understandable and presentable overviews to fuel solid informed business decisions.
•Visible drive for results, inspires others to strive higher and does not bind him/herself by functional and leadership level boundaries.
•Finally, you should have a 'self-starter attitude' and be able to see opportunities and invite yourself to the table.
|>||Last application date: 14 May 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kułak on Katarzyna.email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|