Key Client Account Manager
|São PauloLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-147896|
|Maersk Line’s Key Client Program is dedicated to serving our largest and most important customers. As a global account owner the Key Client Manager is responsible for developing and executing the strategy for the Key Client on a global scale, driving profitable, sustainable top line growth and building barriers to exit by leveraging strong client loyalty.|
|An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity.|
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with one of the largest reefer customer in the world and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Access to the most adequate and innovative tools and resources in the market with a winning product for our customers.
You will get a unique opportunity to be part of our continuous development, and to contribute to shape a culture of
flexibility, agility, nimbleness and a close personal contact with our customers.
Exposure throughout our East Coast of South America Cluster and a cross cultural environment with access to different functions and people.
- Develop and execute the strategy for the Key Client on a global scale, ensuring buy-in and understanding from all relevant stakeholders
- Long-term strategic account planning in cooperation with Regional Account Managers and local Sales Representatives.
- Coordinate and execute the Client’s global contract and incentive programs. Follow through on performance.
- Articulate the Key Client’s E2E Value Proposition and promote the value of the Maersk Line Key Client Programmed to stakeholders at different levels within the Client’s organization.
- Work in tandem with the Global Care Business Partner to continuously improve the Key Client’s experience and ensure a global uniform execution of the Client’s Value Proposition.
- Continuously evaluate the Client’s business portfolio and orchestrate growth aspirations, including annual target setting.
- Business Planning and development of solutions for the Key Client
- Build barriers to exit by driving key joint initiatives.
- Facilitate cross-regional and cross-functional cooperation. Share best practices amongst the global Key Client Team.
- Engage the C level (internal and external) in value co-creation.
- Continuously assess and build opportunity pipeline.
- Build a deep understanding of Client needs and translate to business opportunities.
- Involve and on-board the Key Client to initiatives and projects.
- Provide Ease of Business to customers, and achieve excellent levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Create an environment of innovation and rapid response to client’s needs based on a deep awareness of their business from both a tactical and strategic perspective
- Prepare reports and analysis for key client’s performance, to support business delivery in line with Maersk Line KCM execution plan.
- Share best practice across Key Client Teams and Local sales organization
|Who we are looking for|
|Bachelor’s degree in a related field|
Minimum 5 years freight forwarding or supply chain management experience
Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a team of people
Strong operational experience
English and Spanish High professional proficiency
Advance English level (Above 85% of fluency)
Experience working independently to identify solutions and develop preventative measures
MS Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency
Excellent organization and problem solving skills
Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
Ability to multi-task and sense of urgency
Ability to work under pressure and manage a high volume of customers.
Personable, energetic and excellent communication skills.
Being a team member supporting the global/regional/country teams proactively
|>||Last application date: 23 July 2017.|
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|