Air Operations - Coordinator
|You will report to the team leader and in his/her absence to the deputy team leader.|
• Live with company core culture and value
• Take ownership of your own development
• As a single contributor, take ownership of yourself development to achieve your maximum potential with your TL’s support.
• Complying with system (Kewill/TMS) requirement
• Increasing Productivity
• Providing positive financial results
• 100% compliance on KPI
• 100% compliance on team operation procedure
|>||Last application date: 24 September 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|damco.com||Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freightforwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has about 11,000 employees working in more than 300 offices around the world and a global presence in about 100 countries. Damco is part of the Maersk Group. More information about Damco can be found on www.damco.com.|