Office Based Sales - Forwarder Team
|RotterdamLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-147866|
|Office Based Sales is one of Maersk Lines sales channels and is responsible for delivering the top line revenue from small to large strategic accounts by building a compelling value proposition and go-to-market strategy.|
|• A very dynamic position with a wide range of varied and challenging tasks, a great working environment and good terms of employment and benefits|
• In this position you get the opportunity to develop individual strategies for each account in your portfolio within a global integrated logistics company
• Competitive salary package and a Sales Incentive Plan.
• On boarding training program, through working with buddies and e-learning
|• Your main task will be to develop and grow your existing client portfolio and develop new opportunities and revenue streams with new customers. You will be working your sales magic from the phone, and your successes will include winning new and lost customers and turn them into loyal customers|
• Developing a strong sales pipeline will be a key success factor and your ability to develop this will guarantee your success
• You will be managing all irregular, spot, lost, existing and new customers. Your sales efforts will primarily be via email and phone as well organizing face to face meetings on a regular basis
• Your key tasks will be to handle and expand an existing account portfolio
• One of your key sources for genuine opportunities will be from various marketing activities done by your sales & marketing department
• You will be working closely with your local sales & marketing department and must be good at adjusting and give feedback about changes in your local competitive landscape and ensure that you have a value proposition that is compelling enough to allow you to win in your market place. • You are expected to be able to handle proactive customer calls (opportunities).
|Who we are looking for|
|• You must be an extrovert character and result oriented as well as capable of fast decision making|
• You are a self-starter, with strong commercial knowledge and negotiation and phone selling skills
• Full fluency in Dutch & English level is required
• Salesforce & CRM knowledge is a major plus
• Go-getter instinct and a mind-set for making fast decisions
• Strong commercial knowledge combined with real sales talent and great negotiating skills
• Capable of working in a team and individually
|>||Last application date: 20 November 2017.|
For further information, please contact: Daria Zontek.
|maerskline.com||Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.|