|The HagueLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: AT-147849|
|In this position you provide flawless HR processes to our business in our headquarters.|
You ensure an efficient, organized HR administration and high quality of output.
As the HR Coordinator, you execute core processes such as the administration of employee movements/transfers, on boarding, off boarding and expat registration. You work with the HR Service Delivery Leader to coordinate daily administrative support, recruitment activities, and the HR cycle (e.g. the Employee Engagement Survey, Performance Review) throughout the year.
You will report into the HR Service Lead HQ
|• Truly international working environment in a modern working location at our Global headquarters in The Hague. |
• Strong emphasis on value and team based leadership and an open and engaging company culture.
• Wide range of international career opportunities and lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• Competitive compensation package including on target bonus system.
|• Support HR Service Lead HQ with the HR cycle (e.g. Salary review, Employee Engagement Survey, Performance Review etc.) in terms of data quality and preparation work. |
• Responsible for the administration with regards to hiring, promotion, resignation, up to date personnel files, on – and off boarding of staff.
• Assist the HR Business partners in the recruitment process; scheduling interviews, preparing offers and contracts, arranging flights, collecting necessary documents for personnel files etc.
• Leading the full on boarding process from A to Z.
• Leading the full off boarding process from A to Z.
• Administrative coordination of our expat population: relocation, work permits, schooling, housing, 30% ruling etc.
|Who we are looking for|
|Skills necessary to perform in this position|
• You have a bachelor degree (HBO level) in HR
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in an international organization
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, written and verbal
• Arranges information, communication and files in a structural way
• Preferred knowledge of SAP or other HR systems
• You like to liaise with all levels in the organisation
• Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results
• Highly organized, uses resources effectively and efficiently, knows how to prioritize
• You have a clear sense of urgency to drive excellence and over deliver to customers in a very accurate way
|>||Last application date: 06 September 2017.|
For further information, please contact: .
|apmterminals.com||At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace.|