|Copenhagen KLocalDigital||Ref.: ML-147842|
|Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digital is taking centre stage in enabling this engagement.|
Join us in Transport and Logistics - Digital as we innovate, prototype and industrialize digital products to drive growth and lead the market.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading.
|Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization. As a Digital Designer you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as take part in the digitization of the transport and logistics industry.|
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network. We will provide you with opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
We aim to be a world-class digital industrial that delivers business value turning ideas into prototypes and digital products powered by analytics and customer engagement. In the Digital organisation we are a growing team of more than 10 nationalities.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in taking a role in setting the user experience of innovative and intuitive applications
|Reporting to the Head of User Experience, you will serve as Digital Designer for the Transport and Logistics Digital organisation. You will create innovative visual design concepts and work with agile teams to develop world-class digital products.|
As our Digital Designer you will be responsible for creating the look and feel of our products by combining your design skills with a knowledge of user centered design and new technology. You will work closely with the UX designers and researchers in the UX team, as well as colleagues in the broader Digital organization. The team works according to Agile practices and with exciting new technology (both architecture and front-end) on modern digital experiences for our large global customer base.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create visual design for concepts and products in the Digital portfolio
• Rapid prototyping
• Validation and iteration of concepts / prototypes with your stakeholders (users, business)
• Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
• Alignment with business, IT product managers, (front-end) web developers, UX strategy, architects and brand
• Applying and extending on principles and guidelines
|Who we are looking for|
|• 5+ years of experience from and proven track record as a visual designer within (Agile) software development in a product organization, in-house or at an agency|
• Excellent knowledge and experience with design and prototyping tools – in particular Sketch, InVision and the Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in working in an international environment.
• Fluent in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
• Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships.
• Experience working with data visualization is an advantage.
• Analytical skills and user-centered approach.
• Collaborative mindset, open to feedback.
• Knowledge of modern web technology and cloud.
You are a great communicator and an acknowledged team player with a high degree of personal integrity. You are able to lift the bar and energize people around you, while maintaining a strong personal drive and the ability to get things done.
|>||Last application date: 05 March 2018.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Aisha Slim : email@example.com.
|maersk.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible.
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|