Campaign Manpower Administrator
|DohaLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: MO-112029|
|The main purpose of the role is to manage and oversee manpower contract requirements in line with the campaign plan. |
This is a direct staff position which will be required to work from our Qatar offices in Doha.
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
We offer competitive salary with family status.
|• Act as manpower contract focal for all Campaign manpower contracts. Monitor and feedback on contractor KPI’s, assist the Contract holder’s in meeting company KPI’s, maintaining contract data and following up on actions.|
• Act as the interface between offshore and all campaign manpower contractors.
• Carry out initial screening / telephone interviews for new contractor incumbents.
• Assist in the implementation of manpower management processes.
• Monitor campaign plans, assist with updating and population manpower histograms for specific campaigns.
• Monitor and report on planned/actual in field manpower numbers.
• Ensure service order requirements are met and costs managed in accordance with agreed budget.
• Ensure campaign training and familiarisation requirements are maintained.
• Maintain and update Job Description’s databank for all campaign resource.
• Handles campaign manpower statistics.
• Active role in driving and managing the performance of the contractors.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Previous experience with manpower contract management. |
• Proven ability to identify resource requirements from agreed scopes of work
• Past experience with creation and maintenance of manpower histograms/tracking tools
• Proficient in use of office based software
• Fluent in English written and verbal
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|