Planning & Performance Manager (Halfdan asset)
|EsbjergLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-110241|
|Are you looking for an opportunity to strengthen your leadership talent and develop in an international organisation? |
In this key role, you become the overall responsible for ensuring that plans, budgets and forecasts give a holistic overview of activities across the Halfdan asset. Here, you coordinate our business planning and yearly budget process, while you get all relevant stakeholders on board.
|An opportunity to manage a diverse group of 8 specialists, focusing on the Halfdan asset. Halfdan is the newest asset in the Danish Business Unit (DBU), and it is also the asset with the highest oil production in DBU in the Danish sector of the North Sea.|
Here, you link long-term business outlook, business plans and activity plans – ensuring the integration between plans, budgets and forecasts from tomorrow to the end of concession.
Overall, you will have excellent learning and development opportunities within the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group. Here, you will be a central player and factor in our success, as you facilitate great planning and performance for the benefit of the organisation.
|Your responsibility is split between planning, performance and budget control. You make sure we have both short- and long-term plans, so we know what to expect tomorrow and in 2042, linking plans and making the associated costs known. Specifically, you:|
- Follow up on business plan strategies and provide resource overviews
- Ensure efficient delivery and maintenance of strategies and plans for the asset
- Become responsible for the asset’s financial processes, setting budgets, heading business planning, tracking performance and providing financial reports
- Provide a full overview of asset performance to the asset leadership team focusing on improvement areas
- Help us navigate a challenged industry, identifying and initiating performance improvements, while creating action plans to address these.
|Who we are looking for|
|You are tasked with facilitating change, making planning and performance come together in a major organisation. That is why we are looking for you to be persevering and able to explain why your suggested changes make sense.|
Thus, interfacing with many different stakeholders, your ability to create buy-in and establish alignment, as you collaborate across functions, expertise and seniority, is your ticket to success. Also, you:
- Hold some experience with planning and performance management – including the implementation of a sustainable agenda both short and long term.
- Have the leadership talent to support and coach very different specialists.
- Are familiar with tools to create continuous improvements.
- Might have some knowledge of the organisation and our business processes, and any experience from the operational part of the business unit is a plus.
- Speak and write English fluently.
|>||Last application date: 05 August 2016.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|