Assistant / Coordinator, Integrated Activity Planning - IAP
|EsbjergLocalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-096113|
|Do you enjoy having a varied workday? Are you good at keeping track of details and structuring them? Are you experienced in optimising and handling administrative work? If yes, you now have the chance to be part of an international office with a positive atmosphere where you will be a focal point for helicopter trips offshore.|
|In Maersk Oil, we believe in our employees. We believe our employees make a difference through training, coaching, development, empowerment and dedication in their jobs. We believe in trust and through trust, dedication, passion and innovation will emerge. We believe in creating and maintaining a working environment, where individual needs are a part of the success of our working environment and we believe that you can contribute to this success through your skills, work, dedication and passion. |
We just happen to have a great workplace. Do you want to be a part of this success?
|You will be responsible to coordinate, following up on the Inter-Asset activity planning and coordinate helicopters, service boat in the Asset.|
This entails communication with several stakeholders at all levels, and you will coordinate, challenge and align activities and plans with various departments. You will constructively challenge the timing and priority of activities, and you communicate on a daily basis with the stakeholders.
More specifically, you:
• Plan, book and optimise schedules for all Assets in regards to some specific activities
• Coordinate, challenge and align activities and plans for helicopters and service boats together with all Assets
• Daily communication and support to the offshore organisation as required
• Update KPI sheets / job overviews for all Assets
• Ensure that safety is always our top priority and all activities are performed in a cost-effective manner
• Support collaboration and integration across projects, departments and locations and accelerate learning and knowledge sharing
• Continue effective daily execution and optimisation of activities, whilst seeking and utilising global synergies and economies of scale
|Who we are looking for|
|It is highly important that you have sense for details and how to structure them. You are service-minded and do things by the book, following rules and procedures to get things done. Further, you are trustworthy and can work in an area where high confidentiality is required. |
• Skilled IT user of commercial and company software such as SAP, MS Office and a Planning system
• Mastery with administrative work
• Knowledge of the procedures and practices of optimising
• Fluent in English, proficiency in Danish would be an advantage
|>||Last application date: 17 February 2016.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|