Project Coordinator, temporary position for 1,5 year
|EsbjergLocalAdministration/Facility Management||Ref.: MO-087014|
|Do you enjoy having a varied workday? Are you good at keeping track of details and structuring them? Would you like to be part of Maersk Oil to function as an administrative focal point in our AWARE project (Wave study)?|
|At Maersk Oil, you will be working in an international environment in our office in Esbjerg, Denmark, and be part of a highly professional Operations department in a renowned organisation. |
In the Operations department we support all Maersk Oil offshore employees in the North Sea with a number of tasks to ensure our offshore operations run as smooth as possible.
Finally, you can look forward to a position where you will have many different tasks and have the opportunity to spar with skilled colleagues.
|The project coordinator provides support on defined issues and contributes through application of expertise and knowledge. Works independently within defined boundaries and guidelines in specific areas.|
Delivers support to the Project Manager and may assume independent management of a work-stream under supervision of the project manager or independent management of a minor project with lower degree of complexity.
• SAP & BPC super user
• Responsible for project cost management in SAP & BPC; WBS and network structure, commitment control etc.
• Coordinates SAP WBS and network structure with the project plan/schedule
• Coordinates project phases and scheduling
• Prepare project progress reports
• Monitors cost, timescales and resources used, and recommend actions where these deviates from agreed tolerances
• Ensures documentation for the project. Hereunder filing/archiving in Work Point
• Coordinates activities, resources, information etc.
• May be responsible for delivery of project plan, cost, work schedule etc.
|Who we are looking for|
|It is highly important that you have sense for details and how to structure them. You are service-minded and do things by the book, following rules and procedures to get things done. Further, you are trustworthy and can work in an area where high confidentiality is required. We are looking for a person who can support for 1,5 year. |
• Skilled IT user of commercial and company software such as SAP and MS Office
• Mastery with administrative work
• Knowledge of the procedures and practices of an Engineering Office
• Awareness of the Oil and Gas business
• Fluent in English, proficiency in Danish would be an advantage
|>||Last application date: 14 October 2015.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|