Junior Vessel Documentation Specialist
|Maersk Drilling Holdings Singapore Pte. Ltd. is looking for a Junior Vessel Documentation Specialist to join the HSEQ team.|
|The A.P. Moller - Maersk Group is renowned for its dedicated and achievement-oriented staff and global career opportunities. This enables our devoted employees to deliver a service that meets our customers' high expectations. |
Our organization is characterized by engagement, professionalism, trust and drive, and creates opportunities for individual achievement through teamwork. Our working style is informal and focused; our work environment is ambitious, yet fun.
|The candidate’s main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:|
• Responsible for sale, purchase and take-over arrangements and documentations of all new and second hand tonnage, in relation to registration matters with the Singapore Registry.
• Responsible for updating weekly new building reports.
• Responsible for tracking of fleet list
• Ensure documentation of projects meets quality standards, on time and error-free.
• Follow up and ensure annual and periodic certification for ships are up-to-date
• Assist in preparation of fleet list data when the need arises, eg: company board meeting, media preparation, etc
• Ensuring vessels are adhering to Singapore Flag state regulations
• Assist in HSSE activities when required
|Who we are looking for|
|In order to succeed in this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following criteria:|
• Min. 1-2 years working experience preferred.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and IT savvy
• Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Able to work in an organised manner
• Careful and meticulous
Company language and industry language in general is English and you must be able to communicate well in English – both verbally and in writing.
Applicants who are residing in Singapore would have an advantage as the office is located in Singapore.
|maersk.com||Interested candidates, please submit complete resume, along with current and expected remuneration,via the Maersk Job Portal. Application via email will not be entertained.|
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|