Account Manager, Norway
|StavangerLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: MD-081026|
|Do you want to be responsible for developing and executing Maersk Drilling´s sales strategy in Norway? Can you build strong relationships with our customers and ensure a strong opportunity pipeline for our rigs? Then you should apply for the position as Account Manager, Norway.|
|We are looking for Maersk Drilling’s new Account Manager in Norway, working from our Stavanger office. This is an opportunity to embark a strong company with strong values and good career opportunities. |
You will be responsible for our Norwegian customers as well as understanding and guiding on the market fundamentals and for building a strong opportunity pipeline to support the utilization of our rigs in Norway.
The success of Maersk Drilling depends on continuously securing good contracts for our rigs. A key element in securing this is ensuring that we continuously have the strongest possible opportunity pipeline. This is therefore a chance to make a difference through building strong relationships with customers and other stakeholders in Norway and in the industry to enable this.
You will be focusing on our activities in Norway (which is Maersk Drilling’s largest market), but will be part of an international company in a truly international environment. On a daily basis, you will be in close contact with internal and external stakeholders giving you the opportunity to build a strong network across the industry, functions and develop your personal and professional skills even more.
You will be part of an engaged and motivated Commercial department with a high drive, a positive atmosphere and genuine respect for each other. You will from time to time work under tight deadlines, not least in the current challenging market, but we also respect the need for flexibility and a healthy work life balance.
The position reports to Head of Sales, Europe and Asia and is based in Maersk Drilling’s offices in Stavanger, Norway and will be on local terms and conditions.
|You will be:|
• Responsible for developing and executing Maersk Drilling´s strategy in Norway.
• Responsible for driving a sales excellence approach to the market through application of a series of sales operations tools.
• Responsible for marketing and promoting the capabilities of Maersk Drilling in Norway.
• Responsible for building and maturing relationships with customers and other stakeholders, developing in-depth customer profiles and value propositions.
• Responsible for obtaining market insight through contact with clients, competitors, regulator, brokers and other industry participants.
• Responsible for arranging and conducting meetings and host events for clients or senior management.
• Responsible for collecting market intelligence and updating market pipeline overview, ensuring proper use of the CRM-system.
• Responsible for managing internal project interfaces in order to ensure alignment with client/project necessities and commercial framework.
|Who we are looking for|
|The right person has:|
• A commercial mindset, talent and acumen.
• A strong drive.
• A customer-centric approach.
• Superior sales excellence and negotiation skills and understanding of risk allocation and legalities.
• Understanding of financial drivers and constellations.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
• The ability to grasp highly complex transactions and technically advanced equipment.
• The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, dealing with many tasks at the same time.
• Willingness to learn and the ability to cope with steep learning curves.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• An MBA degree or similar (business school background). Depending on relevant experience other backgrounds could also be of interest (e.g. technical background).
• 5-8 years of working experience within in the oil industry.
For further information, please contact: .
|maersk.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated transport and logistics company with multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports. Including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries.|