|DohaLocal/InternationalOil Operations/Production||Ref.: MO-079384|
|Maersk Oil Qatar is currently developing and expanding the facilities in the Al Shaheen Field offshore Qatar.|
|Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.|
We offer competitive salary in a tax-free country and family status terms and relocation to Doha if required.
|The Electronic Specialist optimizes the reliability and availability of platform equipment through supervising and initiating planned and unplanned maintenance activities across I&R disciplines.|
Key Activities will include the following:
• Execute safe work processes and comply with relevant health, safety (occupational & process) and environmental excellence procedures and controls within area of responsibility to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude
• Liaise with I&R Supervisor and Scheduler in prioritizing and scheduling maintenance activities ensuring the required level of equipment integrity, reliability and safety.
• Initiate safe and efficient execution of replacement and repair activities in the event of failure or malfunction ensuring restoration in line with agreed prioritization
• Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports in the execution of their responsibilities; encourage innovative thinking around process safety and production optimization
• Actively promote and participate in daily collaboration, communication and coordination between offshore and onshore Participate in the companies training and competency assurance program
|Who we are looking for|
|• Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant industry experience) in Engineering preferred or discipline specific qualification|
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the petrochemical, refining, oil / gas exploration and/or production industries in a similar role
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Strong ability to read and understand relevant drawings such as, but not limited to, P&ID, isometric drawings and steel structure, etc.
• Thorough understanding on application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures
• Knowledgeable with work on ex classified equipment and systems
|>||Last application date: 08 September 2015.|
|maerskoil.com||Maersk Oil Qatar AS is the leading oil producer offshore Qatar and a recognized pioneer in oil development and production techniques. On the basis of an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement (EPSA) signed in 1992 with Qatar Petroleum, Maersk Oil Qatar (MOQ) is the sole operator of Al Shaheen field. |
The current oil production from the Al Shaheen field is approximately 300,000 barrels per day from nine different locations and is exported via two main offshore facilities.
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|