Senior Project Planner - Tyra Future
|The Tyra Future Project Senior Planner develops appropriate plans/schedules and monitors and updates plans/schedules for the project through handover. Integrates contractor and Maersk generated plans/schedules into the Master Schedule. Ensures appropriate physical progress measurement for the project. Coordinates preparation of schedule risk analyses. |
|The Tyra Future project is one of three Category 1 projects in the Select Stage as part of the Developments Department. The Master Development Plan is another key delivery area in the department, which seeks to establish plans for long-term value based decisions for the Danish Business Unit. The Senior Planner role will, in addition to the primary responsibilities, coordinate responsibilities, data and WBS with the MDP team and other projects in the portfolio, based in Esbjerg and Copenhagen. |
|• Develop effective and successful Management Level (Levels 1 and 2) and Performance Level (Levels 3 and 4) project plans/schedules.
• Perform logic network and critical path planning for the development of all plans and schedules.
• Create a Master Schedule to monitor and manage the project as one entity.
• Identifying and addressing schedule risk.
• Developing planning basis for directing contractor requirements to ensure
proper planning and progress measurement.
• Ensure all project plans/schedules and progress reports are developed using the project WBS
• Development of the Master Schedule by integrating project plans and schedules.
• Overall coordination of project planning development and control, through
communications with project team leaders, team members and contractors.
• Timely interface of activities.
|Who we are looking for|
|• 15 years+ planning experience on large capital projects, with demonstrable experience in stage gate project development and execution.|
• Previous operating company roles during early project development stages prior to project sanction.
• Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Office programs
• Engineering or Technical Degree
• BOSIET offshore survival certification
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskoil.com||The Tyra Future project seeks to address subsidence affected offshore platforms in the Tyra asset of the Danish Underground Consortium that includes Maersk Oil as operator, Shell, Chevron and Nordsøfonden. The project is in Select Stage and seeks to maximize the value to the DUC while addressing the diminishing air gap due to compacting subsoil conditions.|
| ||Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with a 2016 entitlement production of 313,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Norway, Algeria, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Kazakhstan, and the US Gulf of Mexico. Exploration or development activities are on-going in Angola, Kenya, Brazil and in the producing countries. Turning complex and challenging fields into commercial successes has been the cornerstone of Maersk Oil business since 1962. Maersk Oil focuses on pioneering technologies and harnessing talent to continue to operate safely and successfully, creating value for partners and host governments. For more information about Maersk Oil, please visit the website at www.maerskoil.com|