Internship Opportunities - Gabon
|LibrevilleGraduateCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: MA-244042|
|The Maersk Line internship program will provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply your knowledge, gain commercial awareness and enhance competencies/ skills that will prepare you for future career. |
The Internship program is open throughout the year within various departments such including Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Trade and Marketing.
Applications are strictly online and only successful candidates will be contacted.
|You will gain industry knowledge, international experience, and communication skills and techniques. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organisation’s success. |
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers/ stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers /stakeholders informed of any challenges or changes.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
|Who we are looking for|
- Undergraduate or Masters students
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong willingness and ability to learn
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive drive to get things done
- Fluency in English
|>||Last application date: 31 December 2021.|
For further information, please contact: .
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|