EMR Data Analyst
|CopenhagenLocal/InternationalShipping Operations||Ref.: MA-236686|
|Do you have solid experience with big data?|
Would you like to play a key role in a progressive team?
Have you got good hands on IT experience and would like to work even closer to the business?
Then this unique opportunity may be the right one for you.
|Maersk Headquarters at Esplanaden is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for the employees. |
As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient. In connection with maternity leave, we pay for 12 weeks leave with full salary for men and 24 weeks leave for women. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, insurance and 6 weeks holiday a year.
You can look forward to becoming a valued team lead, for a team of 100+ employees, bringing your desire to perform and influencing the way we do things.
We offer a gateway into a diverse team in an international environment with career opportunities.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
|As EMR Data Analyst you will be responsible for extracting relevant data from source(s), transforming the way we do business reports by identifying patterns and enchancing visualizing data thereby assisting Head of EMR in the decision making process.|
Other key areas of responsibility:
• Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results
• Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management
• Work closely with various business functions to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools
• Communicate findings and propose actionable recommendations to address the problems
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering combined with at least 3-years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data.|
You also have large scale experience in the field of container logistics/EMR.
• Are proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. SQL, MS Office, Tableau, SAP BI and Power BI
• Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
• Have strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
• Be fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Having experience in R, data modeling, hypothesis testing are huge benefits.
|>||Last application date: 29 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|