Senior Claims Executive - Marine
|Would you like to be part of the first company in the world with insurance on the blockchain platform?|
We are currently looking for a senior claims handler with minimum 6-10 years’ experience working with claims in marine areas of insurance.
|An interesting opportunity to be working in a dedicated and innovative team.|
You will be working with claims within Marine worldwide including for our captive, Maersk Insurance A/S.
You will ensure the businesses handles claims correctly to ensure cover from insurance, protect the captive by doing proper recoveries.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
This position is based in HQ in Copenhagen and some travel can be expected.
|The senior claim handler will work on activities related to active claims handling, claims management, and emergencies.|
Key areas of responsibility:
• Handle claims independently both day to day claims and high-profile claims
• Clearly communicate with business and insurers within set time lines
• Analysing claims and insurance contracts
• Managing third party service providers
• Secure use of uniform procedures and establishment of operational procedures
• Maintaining documentation/data relevant for the department to do proper risk management
• Work closely with other teams to plan/manage processes across areas of expertise, improve reporting within the organization and move towards standardization of process
• Interested to innovate within the area of claims
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate has preferably a Law degree and/or relevant experience within the area. |
You have a minimum of 6-10 years’ experience from working in an insurance company/shipping company/law firm/captive.
Furthermore you have:
• Experience in analysing claims and insurance contracts
• Experience in managing 3rd party service providers (Brokers, adjusters, lawyers)
• Excellent communications skills - Ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal team members world wide
• Collaboration skills
• Ability to multi-task at a high level
• Strong problem-solving capabilities with good attention to details.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work in team but also independently.
You will be assertive but still communicate with stakeholders in collaborative way and have excellent written and verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation and externally in English.
|>||Last application date: 08 March 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Li Zhu on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|