Sales & Account Manager
|Esbjerg OLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: TR-236406|
|Are you our new Sales & Account Manager at Maersk Training in Esbjerg?|
Maersk Training, a global leading learning provider to the wind, maritime and offshore industries, requires ambitious and self-driven Sales Executive / Account Manager to join our commercial team in Esbjerg. We are looking for a colleague with a strong commercial mindset and high drive to create opportunities for growth
|The focus of the position is to drive assigned customer portfolio to generate growth for both our Customers and for Maersk Training. In addition there will be a high focus in the position to find, pursue and execute on new business opportunities to drive overall sales and commercial performance. |
You will be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the wind, oil and gas and the maritime industries, to improve safety and operational performance. We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
The successful candidates will be part of our commercial team, constantly focusing on the need of our customers and working with the development of our business to reach company targets.
For the right person(s) we offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment. Industry knowledge is preferred, however you do not need to have long track-record of experience within the targeted industries. The focal point is that you have strong commercial drive and are motivated by high level of Customer contact.
|• Knowledge of the company’s products and services, as well as knowledge of markets and customers in industries targeted,|
• Development of assigned Customer Portfolio,
• Proactively identify, reviewing and act on new business opportunities,
• Participate in draft and negotiating of contracts,
• Achieving own targets as well as participating in reaching team sales targets set by the organization.
|Who we are looking for|
|• A practical oriented Sales Person with focus on commercial activities and customer related communication, |
• A highly self-driven and result-oriented profile who manages to also engage in and work as part of a team,
• A Sales person with forthcoming and positive attitude and excellent organizational skills,
• Excellent communication, writing and negotiation skills in both Danish and English,
• A profile that manages the balance between need for details with focus on results,
• A profile that thrives in fast paced environment and are able to adapt to new and changing priorities,
• Education level: Bachelor, Masters or similar.
|>||Last application date: 17 February 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Sales Manager Camilla Wandall Lykke on +45 28 10 06 83.
|maersktraining.com||Maersk Training focuses on solutions for clients in oil & gas, maritime and wind industries. The company have invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving our solutions. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies|