Associate HR Partner (Maternity Cover)
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: GF-234065|
Do you want to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment focused on accelerating the future of Maersk?
Do you want the best of two worlds; Being part of a global industry leader and learning about early-stage investments?
We are looking for a people-oriented and proactive Associate HR Partner (maternity cover) with excellent organizational and structural skills to join our fast-paced, international team.
Growth is the Corporate Venture Capital unit of Maersk, and we build, partner and invest in start-ups within future trends where we have a strategic right to play and can add significant non-cash value. Our mission is to build the future of trade.
We strive to leverage our experience and expert-knowledge from being a large, established organization, while working in an agile way; starting small and failing fast.
Working with us, you will get to advance your career in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment while playing a critical role in driving the expansion of our team and creating an engaging place to work.
As our new Associate HR Partner, you will become part of our support team to ensure the Growth team’s day-to-day operations run smoothly. While the team helps start-ups on their journey to success, we work in the background to track progress, prioritise core team activities and provide a strong and supportive culture.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
• Take responsibility for recruiting new talent and collaborate closely with our hiring managers for finding the perfect match
• Be the go-to person for all HR related questions from the team – from payroll issues to leave requests
• Drive annual HR processes like the salary review or engagement survey.
• Support with setting up trainings or other events
• Be creative – We love curiosity and trying new approaches. You have an idea you want to bring to life? Great, let’s do it!
|Who we are looking for|
We are looking for a true team player with a structured way of working and a hands-on approach. Moreover, you have:
• Previous work experience (2-3 years) in an HR related role, experience in recruitment and project management would be a plus
• An energetic, confident and positive personality. You are great at building rapport and trust with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• A can-do attitude and the need to drive things forward. You are known for going the extra mile and taking full ownership of your projects
• A structured way of working and a good attention to detail, you love juggling multiple tasks around at the same time
• A keen interest in the start-up and investment ecosystem
• Please note that this position will be time limited until April 2021
|>||Last application date: 15 January 2020.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Farhana Mohammed: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|