Portfolio Manager, Portfolio Management - Quality & Enterprise Design
|CopenhagenLocalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MA-233487|
|At Maersk, we are accelerating our journey to become the global integrator of container logistics - and looking for talented team players to help us drive the agenda|
We are looking for a candidate to join the Portfolio Management team within a new organisational unit aimed to change the way we work.
Do you want to be part of a very ambitious program to fundamentally change Maersk to deliver higher quality products to our customers and higher levels of consistency in delivering high value outcomes from our investments?
Are you ready to be challenged to work cross functionally, setting new standards and playing a key role in driving the prioritisation agenda?
|An opportunity to join a newly created organization (QED) and help shape and build a world class team as we develop new ways of working across Maersk.|
Maersk is embarking on an exciting journey that will substantially change the way we conduct our business and deliver quality products to our customers.
Maersk is transforming our business and choosing the right investments is an important enabler for the change.
As Portfolio Manager, you will play a significant role in creating transparency across the company transformation portfolio, ensuring that we spend the right funds and change efforts on the initiatives creating the most value for the company. At the same time you will be responsible for your portfolio to reduce risk and inefficiency across the enterprise. The Portfolio Management function further works to ensure project alignment with overall strategies and objectives
We embrace an agile mindset in the way we do business and projects. It’s important that you want to develop yourself in a learning organization.
You will work in a highly international environment with stakeholders and colleagues across our global organization.
|As portfolio manager you are responsible for (within a selected part of the portfolio):|
• Supporting the establishment of QED project portfolio management approach
• Lead the on-going monitoring and review of portfolios for impact on current business activities and the strategic benefits to be realized
• Highlight needs for prioritization of projects and resource needs
• Responsible for implementing effective portfolio governance arrangements supported by effective reporting incl risk management
• Track alignment of project/portfolio to identify e.g. overlap/duplication/competing goals
|Who we are looking for|
|Who we are looking for|
• Proven track record within portfolio management (either in consulting or corporate function)
• Strong analytical approach to work and excellent attention to detail
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience with c-level interactions
• Excellent in maintaining the good overview while understanding the necessary details
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English
• Strong business understanding to enable challenger role towards rest of business
|>||Last application date: 31 January 2020.|
For further information, please contact: email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|