Venture Developer - Maersk Growth
|Do you want to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment focused on accelerating the future of Maersk?|
Do you want the best of two worlds; Working with early-stage investments and being part of a global industry leader?
We are looking for a high-performing Venture Developer with excellent project management and people skills to join our dynamic and driven team.
|Maersk Growth is the Corporate Venture arm of A.P. Moller Maersk. We accelerate the future of trade by injecting capital and our rocket fuel into ventures that apply new business models and technologies to transform global transport. |
Through our investments we fast-track adoption of new logistics technology, address supply chain inefficiencies and enhance the sustainability of transportation. We create value by bridging startups and ideas with the operational expertise and world-class infrastructure, ultimately helping scale the best ideas to become major players in the ecosystem.
Working with us, you will get to advance your career in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment while working on strategic future opportunities for Maersk.
|As our new Venture Developer, you will report into the Head of Venture Development and will be part of defining the next wave of transport and logistics. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will: |
• Own the end-to-end Venture Development engagement from case evaluation to post-investment development of a portfolio of start-ups and take responsibility for delivering our rocket fuel
• Use your project management skills to drive numerous strategic projects, liaising directly with senior start-up and internal stakeholders
• Prepare and communicate insights to venture partners and Maersk stakeholders through advisory groups
• Support in the development and implementation of new processes, covering business development, global ecosystem outreach or other strategic projects
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for ambitious candidates with a high-learning agility, strategic mindset and excellent communication skills who constantly aim for new heights. Moreover, you have: |
• Previous work experience (3-4 years) in a commercial, strategy, customer service or similar role; start-up or VC experience would be a plus
• Project management experience and ability to juggle many balls at a time
• A can-do attitude and the need to drive things forward. You are known for going the extra mile and taking full ownership of your projects
• An energetic, confident and positive personality. You are great at building rapport and trust with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Impeccable structure and efficient problem solving ability
• The ability to handle high degrees of ambiguity and a quickly changing scope
• A keen interest in the start-up and investment ecosystem
• A strong internal network, business acumen and the ability to speak Maersk
|>||Last application date: 26 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Farhana Mohammed on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|