Student Assistant for Vessel and Asset IT
|Are you passionate about technologies? |
Do you want to be a part of a fast pace future solution development team?
You can boost your career with Maersk to the next level with a unique opportunity for personal and professional development.
|You will have the opportunity to gain insight into a truly global, large and complex organization where the ability to work across diverse cultures and organizational levels will be critical for obtaining stakeholder buy-in and driving improvements and data quality. Within this complex working environment, you will gain experience on various IT development, test and business analysis areas, project management disciplines, and receive a relatively large amount of empowerment to drive your own deliverables.|
You will learn more about an exciting industry and understand how the complexity of IT supports the container business.
You will become a part of the Connected Vessel team, which is a dedicated and highly competent team with various capabilities, with a strong focus on deliveries, value creation and team spirit. The team is responsible for maintaining and developing enhancements to the StarConnect & PitStop products.
|You would support the Vessel and Asset teams in the StarConnect and PitStop projects in a set of different tasks across our project activities, including:|
• Reporting and status management to ensure project insight towards executive management;
• Coordinating various activities within roll out of new IT equipment;
• Ad-hoc analysis & tasks e.g. test execution, planning of smaller deliveries, requirement analysis, team event planning;
• Data analysis for business stakeholders and IT team;
• Ad-hoc administrative tasks e.g. budget tracking, procurement requests.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Our ideal candidate is an ambitious student who is in the final year of a relevant Bachelor’s degree or beginning of a Master’s degree|
• A high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities;
• Strong analytical, organizational and IT technical skills. Experience with MS Office is a requirement.;
• Experience with Power BI is an advantage;
• An independent problem-solver who can identify root causes of issues and develop and implement solutions to resolve issues appropriately;
• You have extremely high personal standards, comprehensive organizational skills and a drive to become a high performer;
• Focused on quality;
• Socially engaged;
• You communicate clearly in emails and verbally. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must; Danish is not required.
|>||Last application date: 30 November 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Daria Lyszczak at email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|