|Are you a Test / QA Manager who can successfully define test strategies, approaches, plans, and resourcing needs? Are you able to produce timely reporting for deliverables and forecasts, and can you manage resourcing requirements? Maersk are currently hiring for a Test Manager who will be accountable for all test and quality assurance outcomes for assigned product, project, or programme, works across other domains when required to ensure any integration dependencies are identified, understood, planned and executed against. . In this role you will own and manage all deliverables associated with their project to time cost and quality. You are the type of person who constantly looks to drive efficiency and more effective ways of executing test delivery tasks within your domain, while always happy to challenge the normal approach and provide alternatives for improvement.|
If this sounds like you, then read on....
|An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.|
Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India.
|The Test Manager|
• Defines E2E test approach and resource plan for owned deliverables
• Ensures timely delivery of estimates, resource requests and environment bookings
• Has a deep understanding of the technical applications impacted by their change and can develop the test engineering approach to validate the changes requested.
• Day to day management of all Testing and QA resources assigned to their work either directly or indirectly and tracks spend and progress against derived plans.
• Reports on and owns all risks and issues arising from their work
• Pro-actively analyses current processes and practises, suggesting and driving improvements where necessary.
• Collaborates effectively and on an ongoing basis with their peer group across delivery within the domain.
• Mentors and guides junior staff to build overall capability within the department.
• Involved with understanding business requirements and works with the various stakeholders to translate those requirements into Test strategies and approaches.
• Understands and can easily translate the business requirements for change into testable requirements
• Is results oriented and has a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility.
• Provide transparency (working with the Test Management Office) to key stakeholders of testing progress, risks and cost of quality.
• Continually refine and improve the test approach driving in appropriate methods to support the overall delivery approach (Agile, waterfall etc)
|Who we are looking for|
|Key Skills would include:|
• Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Kanban, Scrum, XP etc.
• Solid written and concise verbal communication skills and able to articulate technical complexity to be understood by both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Proven influencing, coaching and mentoring experience.
- Experience with test management of websites with complex IT solutions
- Experience working in the website development industry or related field with solid understanding of the platforms and processes involved
- Experience with browser testing, BDD
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently to meet predefined project deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong planning skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Knowledge in SPT would be a plus
|>||Last application date: 25 October 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Amanda Huckerby - firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.|
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|