Learning community lead for Technology Academy
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: ML-224137|
|Developing the people, organisation and ways of working in Maersk Technology are key drivers of the transformation we are going through.|
Taking a strategic approach to this, we have just launched Technology Academy – not only with the purpose of ensuring an engaged and qualified workforce, but in particular also to develop and mature the organisational capabilities we need to succeed with our transformation. And we need your help to execute and deliver the intended outcomes.
|Joining the team responsible for Technology Academy will give you an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and be part of a significant change in the organisation. After internal restructuring and rescoping the team is now being redefined – adding three new roles to the three existing ones, meaning you will be part of a new beginning in a new team.|
We are truly excited about the years to come and are looking for new colleagues who are equally excited to join us on this journey.
Taking on this specific role, you will be leading our efforts to maintain and strengthen a community and culture of continuous learning, sharing and exploration. You will be a core part of driving our cultural shift towards being more customer and people focused, more collaborative, and not least more agile. And you will play a key role in increasing the general level of digital acumen and understanding of how opportunities within digital and technology are drastically expanding our value proposition to our customers.
This opportunity can be based from Copenhagen, Denmark or Maidenhead, UK.
|• Work with relevant people in and outside the Technology function to identify and quantify outcome focused learning needs and specify fit for purpose learning interventions|
• Liaise with internal and external capacities to plan courses, workshops, talks, broadcasts, hackathons and other learning interventions as needed
• Ensure the availability of relevant self-service learning material for our end-users
• Establish metrics to follow up on the business outcomes of learning interventions and ensure a double loop learning approach to the further development of the Technology Academy operating model
• Collaborate with our HR function, other Maersk Academies and colleagues across the functional learning space to ensure synergies and consistency in delivery as well as continuous improvement of our setup and the products we offer
• Proactively work to strengthen a culture of learning and innovation, building strong relationships with our facilitator communities and other key stakeholders across the Technology learning community
• Ensure the right awareness and understanding of Technology Academy and its products through branding, advertisement and targeted conversations
• Drive the continuous improvement of the Technology Academy site to become the platform for learning across Technology
|Who we are looking for|
- The perfect fit for this role is a person who has a passion for learning and is proactive, ambitious and eager to deliver high quality products with distinct outcomes.
- You have a high level of energy and creativity and you enjoy building relationships with people.
- You are customer focused by nature and a firm believer in the strength of collaborative solutions.
- You are resilient and thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment with tight deadlines and numerous stakeholders.
- Your approach is pragmatic with a and problem-solving attitude and you are structured yet comfortable with agile ways of working.
- You are able to multitask when needed and have a keen eye for opportunities within the space of learning.
- The person for this role must be fluent in oral and written English and proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint. You attend to details while focusing on the big picture and you have a clear and efficient communication style.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with multiple years of work experience as a learning professional or within organisational development.
- We will recruit as soon as we find the right match for the role, so submit your application as soon as possible.
- This opportunity can be based from Copenhagen, Denmark or Maidenhead, UK.
|>||Last application date: 27 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|