Head of Key Client Management
|Copenhagen OLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: ML-224132|
|We are looking for a self-starting, customer-oriented Head of Key Client Management. |
In this role, you will get the opportunity to impact our business and strategic direction by playing a main role in the way we manage and develop our relationship with our key clients.
|We offer an exciting and attractive career opportunity in an ambitious and collaborative environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Sealand – A Maersk Company Europe & Mediterranean offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere. |
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of setting the future direction for our key client management and thus having an impact on how we grow and maintain business with our most strategic clients.
Our new Head of Key Clients will be the lead point of coordination for all key client matters and work with stakeholders internally and externally to help our clients succeed.
You will be part of an international team of highly skilled colleagues and work closely with frontline stakeholders as well as our Line Management and Operations teams to oversee the relationship of the company with our most important clients.
The main goal of this role is to contribute in sustaining and growing business with key clients to achieve long-term success.
Some travel within the Europe and Mediterranean Region (approximately 15-20% of your time) can be expected.
|• Strengthen our ability to serve, develop and grow our key client customers across all Europe and Mediterranean geographies.|
• Support frontline sales colleagues in expanding E-2-E business with the key client customer base.
• Co-creation of value propositions and local differentiators on Ocean as well as Logistics & Services together with the HQ commercial team and frontline stakeholders.
• Partner with Trade and Market Managers on portfolio optimization.
• Develop the yearly tender strategy and ensure a robust planning process along with negotiation tactics during the tender season.
• Ensure focus across the organization on developing Logistics & Services solutions with our Key Client customers.
• Strengthen tender compliance and work with frontline colleagues to ensure customers deliver on their nominations.
• Serve as the link of communication between frontline Key Client Managers and internal teams.
• Keep abreast with the industry, market trends and best practices. Use competition data and performance reliability to underline our competitive advantage.
• Ensure that the KC community is engaged, trained and aligned through regular coaching and communication such as broadcasts and newsletters.
• Participate in customer meetings at senior level with frontline and HQ stakeholders.
• Coordination with stakeholders within the Maersk Group to stay on top of new initiatives, products and services that could influence the customer experience.
• Coordination with the Tender Contract Management (TCM) team to find ways for optimizing the tender handling process to deliver a better customer experience.
|Who we are looking for|
|The ideal candidate will have a BSc/BA in business administration, sales or another relevant field.|
Experience as Sales Representative, Key Account Manager or Sales Manager is an advantage as is knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM systems.
You have In-depth understanding of customers’ needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual success.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels
• Are skilled in problem-solving and negotiation
• Are a self-starter with a high motivation level
• Have a structured approach to work and ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Enjoy working in a challenging and fast paced environment dealing with a lot of different tasks and stakeholders at the same time and managing deadlines along the way
• Are a goal-oriented, organized team player
• Have solid business acumen and ability to dynamically plan in the short as well as the long term.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English. Danish is not required.
|>||Last application date: 22 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Sealand – A Maersk Company is a regional container logistics company that combines passionate local teams and agile-thinking with an unrivalled global network, powered by the larger A.P. Moller - Maersk family. By combining international vision with genuine local knowledge, we move our customers’ cargo quickly and efficiently across the Americas, Asia, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In Sealand – A Maersk Company, we create a unique culture by empowering employees. We are trusted to make decisions and take initiatives. To continue to grow Sealand – A Maersk Company, we know that it can only be done by growing together with our customers and our employees. If you want to make a difference and your mind is set on achieving outstanding results, we promise you that being part of Sealand – A Maersk Company will feel like coming home.|