Learning professional for Technology Academy
|CopenhagenLocalHuman Resources||Ref.: ML-224129|
|Maersk is going through a massive transformation as a company and the Technology function is no exception. As a key deliverable against the People Pillar of our Technology Strategy we have just launched Technology Academy – not only with the purpose of ensuring an engaged and qualified workforce, but also to develop and mature the organisational capabilities needed to succeed with the transformation and digitisation we are going through. Now we need your help to execute and deliver the intended outcomes. |
|Joining the team responsible for Technology Academy will give you an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and be part of a significant change in the organisation. |
After internal restructuring and rescoping the team is now being redefined – adding three new roles to the three existing ones, meaning you will be part of a new beginning in a new team. We are truly excited about the years to come and are looking for new colleagues who are equally excited to join us on this journey.
Taking on this particular role, you will be instrumental in helping the Technology function define the upskilling required to mature the critical capabilities needed to succeed with our strategy. And no less important, you will manage the process of turning requirements into actual learning interventions, building both the individual competencies and the organisational capabilities needed for our function to deliver high quality technology products to Maersk and to our customers.
This opportunity can be based from Copenhagen, Denmark or Maidenhead, UK.
|• Work with capability leads to identify and quantify outcome focused learning needs and specify fit for purpose learning interventions|
• Facilitate build/buy/borrow decision-making in line with our people, sourcing and location strategy
• Orchestrate our investment planning process to prioritise and sequence upskilling proposals and build a strategic investment plan for learning across categories
• Liaise with internal capacities, external vendors and our Procurement function to supply learning interventions as needed based on agreed prioritisation and sequencing
• Establish metrics to follow up on the business outcomes of learning interventions and ensure a double loop learning approach to the further development of the Technology Academy operating model
• Collaborate with HR Centres of Excellence, other Maersk Academies and colleagues across the functional learning space to ensure synergies and consistency in delivery as well as continuous improvement of the Technology Academy overall
• Ensure quality and efficiency in the way we manage the admin and logistics around learning interventions
• Proactively work to strengthen a culture of learning and innovation, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and across the Technology learning community in general
• Help ensure the right awareness and understanding of Technology Academy and its products through branding, advertisement and targeted conversations
• Identify learning opportunities to fill gaps wherever needed and ensure that continuous improvement becomes the mindset to keep evolving the products we offer
|Who we are looking for|
- The perfect fit for this role is a person who has a passion for learning and is persistent, ambitious and eager to deliver high quality products with distinct outcomes. You are customer focused by nature and a firm believer in the strength of collaborative solutions.
- You enjoy building relationships with people. You are resilient and thrive in a fast-paced, complex and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines and numerous stakeholders.
- Your approach is proactive with a pragmatic and problem-solving attitude and you are structured yet comfortable with agile ways of working.
- You are able to multitask when needed and have a keen eye for opportunities within the space of learning.
- The person for this role must be fluent in oral and written English and proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You attend to details while focusing on the big picture and you have a clear and efficient communication style.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with multiple years of work experience as a learning professional or within organisational development.
- We will recruit as soon as we find the right match for the role, so submit your application as soon as possible.
- This opportunity can be based from Copenhagen, Denmark or Maidenhead, UK.
|>||Last application date: 15 September 2019.|
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|