Health, Safety, Security and Environment Data Analyst
|Do you want to be part of new Maersk HSSE team shaping the future HSSE system directly contribute to keeping our people safe? |
Join our newly established global HSSE team established to align the HSSE agenda in Maersk.
You will have the opportunity to work with global HSSE team and shape the way we develop operational safety within the organization in line with the organization’s Safety Differently strategy and work within an area that has massive executive focus.
|Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management is responsible for all Health, Security, Safety and Environment matters for the Maersk Logistics and Services operation. |
As HSSE Data Analyst, you will be part of the Operational Health and Safety team sitting in Denmark and have colleagues around the world. The team is responsible for our risk register and risk management processes as well as implementation of projects designed to build safety capacity in our operations.
In this position, you will work proactively with HSSE related data supporting the entire HSSE team with data driven facts that forms part of our continuous improvement process.
You will also have influence on and optimize how we report on HSSE issues and use the data to verify our processes and risk mitigations.
|As a HSSE Data Analyst, your assignments and projects will typically include:|
• Provide stakeholders across Maersk Operations with data insights on the HSSE performance of Maersk via BI platform e.g. Excel, Power BI etc.
• Monitoring of data quality, addressing data quality and following up with the organization on data quality related challenges.
• Bring forward innovative ideas on how the HSSE data in our system can support our work towards keeping our people and assets safe and how work-processes can be optimized and streamlined.
• Manage your stakeholders and support them on various inquiries related to deep dive HSSE performance analysis or data quality related matters.
• Deliver support to development projects in close cooperation with other teams across Maersk HSSE & Corporate Crisis Management.
• Structuring and analyzing reports received from the organization and update data in management reports (performance dashboards & WIG’s)
• Maintain and update repository of Sites and wider HSSE community to ensure a good dialogue with the organization.
• Support your team with analysis of risks and effectiveness of mitigations and monitor the team´s business emails to ensure proper follow up on reporting
• Regularly participate in tele-/videoconferences with other business partners.
|Who we are looking for|
|We are looking for a HSSE Data Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of working experience with HSSE at an advisory level with proven results in delivering business results. You have a relevant education where data analyses have been in the center, desirable within HSSE. You have effective English communication and stakeholder management skills |
You have strong passion for keeping our people safe and secure and desire to ensure that ‘Maersk is a safe place to work’.
As a person you:
• Have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of risk management principles and application of barriers and critical controls
• Have excellent knowledge in data analytics reporting and HSSE performance tools
• Have a passion for presenting data in a simplified manner for driving change and development in the area of HSSE
• Have a demonstrated and continued professional development within health and safety
• Have the ability to drive initiatives through cross functional teams and drive alignment with key stakeholders
• Have strong influencing and problem-solving skills
• Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Have excellent communication skill in international environment
• Are able to take initiative for proper and timely action in all respects
• Keep Management advised of developments within the area of responsibility
• Have high ethical standards.
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner Maj-Britt Clayton on email@example.com.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|