Post Fixture Performance Specialist
|CopenhagenLocal/InternationalProject/Process/Performance Management||Ref.: MA-220588|
|This is a new position which will give you a unique opportunity to improve the operational performance of the time-chartered fleet. You will work closely with Chartering, Post Fixture teams and relevant functional experts internally and externally to drive engagement with Ship owners.|
|As Post –Fixture Performance Specialist you will be responsible for Pre- and Post-fixture risk mitigation, off hire follow up, Overall performance and Safety issues on all Maersk time-chartered vessels.|
|• Follow up with vessel owners on incidents related to Safety.|
• Assist Post Fixture team on Pre- Hire risk assessment of vessels.
• Follow up with owners on risk identified during Pre- Hire assessment.
• Plan vessel and Crane Inspection using external vendors.
• Review vessel and Crane inspection reports and follow up with Owners.
• Review Delivery Survey reports and follow up with Owners.
• Review and discuss off hires with the owners for continuous improvement.
• Support Post Fixture Operations team on day to day discussion with vessel owners
• Analyze available data to assess performance of Ship owners and technical managers.
• Manage cross-functional project coordination and development between Chartering and Post fixture.
• Visit vessels for investigation of some of the major incidents.
• Visit vessels for ad hoc inspections when needed.
• Carry out Audits of technical managers and Vessel owners.
|Who we are looking for|
|• You have sailing experience as Captain or Chief Engineer onboard container vessels. |
• You have experience as a Technical/Marine Superintendent managing Container vessels or as a Classification Society Surveyor.
• You seek continuous improvement and able to maximize utilization of available resources.
• You display strategic thinking and interest in tackling challenges with innovative solution.
• Strong Facilitation and communication skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to influence without formal authority.
• Ability to travel at short notice.
|>||Last application date: 31 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruiting Specialist Daria Lyszczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. |
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
| ||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|