Operations Master Data Specialist
|Implementation of Maersk’s target operating model demands a high quality of processes, systems and data – we want to enable our capable Maersk workforce to perform at their best, and to deliver our promises to the Customer. The MDM Analyst role will be part of a small team responsible to increase the quality of Operations MD. |
The position requires regular interaction with colleagues across the value chain, and provides possibilities to influence the end-to-end workflows and data structures of Maersk operations through your insights.
|An opportunity to join the Operating Model & ERP team, a part of Business Products & Process Delivery. The team is dedicated to driving Maersk Operations towards an increasingly standardised and automated way of operating, fit for the future. |
Reporting to the Operations MDM Lead you will establish performance metrics for core master data objects, and align definitions with the corporate Data Management function. You will apply your analytical and communication skills, and work alongside process specialists, to identify and drive the needed changes to improve data quality.
|Supporting the Head of Master Data Management your key responsibilities will be to:|
• Establish metrics and an RCCM process, to increase the quality of operations master data objects.
• Establish data sets for identification and monitoring for use in MD cleansing projects, and their associated business value.
• Deliver SME consultancy into projects where operations MD objects are impacted.
• Perform Project Management role in MD projects
• Develop and maintain information model definitions, and logic, in collaboration with the corporate Data Management team.
|Who we are looking for|
|• Strong analytical skillset and comfortable with large data sets and complex analysis.|
• Clear communicator in English, written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex things into understandable terms.
• Good understanding of the shipping industry and/or a background working with data objects in an engineering, supply chain or airline operations company.
• Ability to demonstrate simplicity and continuous improvement in the way you work.
• Innovative and problem-solving mindset, with a passion for transforming Maersk into one integrated business.
• Good stakeholder management skills with the ability, and confidence, to facilitate knowledge sharing sessions and workshops.
• Experienced in SAP S4/Hana Master Data Management and Implementation
• Experienced in Project Management
• Previous experience with data analysis is a pre-requisite.
|>||Last application date: 02 August 2019.|
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Business Partner, Katarzyna Kulak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|