Business Development Manager
|AarhusLocalCommercial/Sales/Business Development||Ref.: MA-216156|
|No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.|
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers' individual needs.
|As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the commercial and financial development of a product portfolio covering Supply chain solutions. You will deliver planned levels of new and additional business from targeted and existing customers.|
Main responsibilities will be:
• Delivering volume and yield targets for Denmark (excluding key client segment) while remaining focused on relationship building
• Accountable for delivery of Additional Business and Contract Renewal targets for the assigned customer portfolio.
• Developing customer relationships with decision makers on all levels.
• Accountable for a seamless and timely transition of customer management from the Commercial team to our Customer Service teams.
• Supporting the resolution of Commercial and Customer Service Office reported customer issues, including interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues.
• Ensuring high customer satisfaction and an excellent customer experience.
|Who we are looking for|
|You have a solid understanding of the Danish market and customer drivers as well as it is expected that you have knowledge of our competitors and industry trends in Denmark. |
With a truly customer centric focus you strive to create value in our customer’s supply chain and hence experience from logistics as well as shipping is crucial.
Furthermore, you are:
• Decisive, competitive and has a sense of urgency and results – thereby delivering objectives and increasing business performance
• An initiator with excellent skills in relationship building
• Experienced working with corporate functions (customers) C-suite-to operator
• Proven track record with long sales cycles
• Fluency in Danish and English language
|>||Last application date: 31 July 2019.|
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|maerskline.com||A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com|